~The Game Pass Thread~

The thread title is now good, and I may sleep until I am needed once again.

What amuses me is its too long to actually know the whole title now.

But what about Macs?

Do I have to stop the car?!

;-)

Jesus. Just change it to PC Game Pass - Microsoft Edition or something like that.

Microsoft PC Game Pass Professional Human Ear Edition 2004

How about ‘YOU SHALL NOT GAME PASS!!’

NOR CAN YOU BE CONSOLED

Stusser changed the title, my hands are clean!

Awe yiss…

10-12-2021 5-14-34 AM

My feeling was making it excessively long satisfied the qt3 subject requirements!

Destiny 2 is now on Gamepass PC

True, but it also has to confuse the search engine. :)

Like when I try to find that one Batman Mordor thread.

Riftbreaker drops tomorrow, so excited!!!

I have no idea what genre of game Ring of Pain is - you get equipment but combat is completely nonrandom, the structure of each “dungeon” is a ring where you can only go left or right along it, it’s weird - but I like it and you should at least download and try it. It is completely incomprehensible at first but if you give it an hour or so (or cheat and look at a wiki page or something) it starts to make sense.

Yup. Good game. Own it on Steam. Happy to see it receive additional exposure on Game Pass. Definitely worth a “free” install.

Nice. I still mean to install it again on my PC as the (apparently) ray-tracing killer app.

Yeah, my daughter really wanted to play Minecraft on our PC and I was surprised to find earlier this year that it was not already part of Game Pass. Well, better late than never I suppose.

Any of you PC Game Pass users that held off on buying Outriders, your patience has paid off -

Nice! Did they ever fix the weird camera wobble?