~The Game Pass Thread~

Glad I googled that, since I was assuming you guys were talking about The Sinking City! Another one of those Outer Wilds/Worlds mixups… (still haven’t gotten around to try out either of those two)

Guess I’ll check it out when it comes to the pass!

Thank you!

I’m looking forward to those two a lot. Though Everspace 2 is still in Early Access, so maybe not that one just yet.

Everspace 2! I enjoyed the first one, but was looking to the more open world direction of the second one. Glad I’ll get to try it out.

I only bought Everspace 2 because it was discounted. Still haven’t played it and don’t intend to until 1.0. Haven’t played The Forgotten City either, but was planning to this week.

Into the Pit looks cool. I wonder when “today” is?

You are the best at buying games that come to gamepass. :)

I think it’s definitive now. They really have transformed into the ‘Netflix of gaming’ as they wanted. The amount and quality of games in the last months has been astounding.

I bought it yesterday!

You guys could try requesting a refund on The Forgotten City.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Surely he bought it on Steam or EGS. In any case your points stands, he could refund it in any of these stores.

True, but sadly EGS doesn’t give you a replacement coupon.

Man, there is like zero buzz on that new Age of Empires, right?

I’ll try it. But I’ve moved on from RTS gaming in general. I’ll try their campaign to see if that brings any joy. But if it’s like old RTS games, campaigns usually didn’t do much for me.

BTW, I still can’t get the Xbox app’s version of XCloud Gaming to work at all. Just get a black screen. Checked that my Windows was all up to date and everything.

Right now.

Installing.

Have you checked Store to make sure everything’s updated from there?

Thanks for the reply. By Store I’m guessing you mean the Windows Store? Would that tell me if the Xbox app is out of date or something? I assumed the app would update itself automatically, or let me know that it needed an update.

In my experience, the Xbox app will usually tell you when it’s time for an update but there have been a couple of times when something like the Gaming Service needed an update and I never saw a notification until I opened the MS Store app.

This is Microsoft…assume nothing.

I would launch Store and check the updates section and see if it has anything there for you.