~The Game Pass Thread~

Suggest just selling it to someone on the forums for $45 or something.

Might want to check out the Xbox E3 Claw Machine - you can win stuff like a free month of Game Pass and it doesn’t cost anything!

Xbox Game Pass Digital Experience: Game Pass Digital Experience

I won a code for 15% off something at the Xbox Gear shop, I guess they can’t all be awesome prizes.

I received the same prize. Starting to think that’s the booby prize!

I didn’t win jack!

I got bupkis. Maybe I wasn’t playing it right.

I think you can go back and try again later, it doesn’t seem to be one-and-done.

Got this as well. I refreshed the page and could play again, won nothing the second time.

EDIT: Just won a second and third 15% off coupon. Seems you can just keep refreshing the page and play over and over

I’m sure it’s the same coupon code for everyone, so you can’t really win 2 or 3 times.

Yup, looks like it’s the same code over and over

My code looks unique. Here, one of you can use it.

XBOXGAMEPASS15

Looking through the items they’re selling, I was unable to find anything I would want them to send me completely free, including tax and shipping.

Are they not selling controllers there? Including the Elite controller?

EDIT: Oh wow, so “Xbox Gear shop” looks like it only sells clothing and stuff? WTH?

Right, it’s all schlocky merch that I literally would not pick up off the ground completely free.

I suspect 98% of the merchandise sold in that store is to streamers.

I would imagine they get all the merch free in the hopes they’ll wear it on their stream.

You don’t want XBox wall art? How dare you!

So nobody has won anything but those 15% off merchandise coupons? That kind of sucks.

No, but if anyone finds a reusable coupon for a month of game pass, hook us up.

(Somehow I doubt that will happen.)

Here are the possible prizes. You have no shot. Good luck!

Seven (7) First Prizes. Each first-place winner will receive:
A twelve (12)-month Game Pass Membership. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $179.99 USD.

Seventy (70) Second Prizes. Each second-place winner will receive:
A three (3)-month Game Pass Membership. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $44.99 USD.

Ten-Thousand (10,000) Third Prizes. Each third-place winner will receive:
A fifteen percent (15%) discount for one (1) order at the Xbox Gear Store. Approximate Retail Value
(ARV) $0.00USD.

I’ve got a plan.
0yBZmjPKSSLWktEbW