~The Game Pass Thread~

Ooh, Atomicrops! I’ve been looking at buying that given the buzz about it here, so it’s a very welcome addition.

The Atomicrops buzz at Qt3 has been very positive for sure. I definitely want to try that out. Honestly, that whole list of upcoming releases looks incredible.

Anyone played Raji? I see Eurogamer liked it.

Not yet, but I’m planning to.

Atomicrops is the most exhausting game I’ve played in a while. It’s great.

This is something I am interested in trying. Do I want the Xbox Game Streaming app? The Xbox Game Pass app?? The Xbox Game Pass Beta app?!

I think all you have to do is point your browser to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on Xbox.com, at least on iOS (which I’m using). It may be different on an Android phone. I tried running Minecraft Adventures on my iphone but it told me my screen was too small, and I had trouble getting the touch controls to work. I’ll try it on an ipad later.

Atomicrops was on my wishlist. Yay!

Looks like nine new games I’ll want to play this time.

I’ve been playing a bit of the leaving ones. Touryst has a few frustrating puzzles & minigames ~2 hours in. I managed to beat them so far, but if there’s more I’ll probably give up on the game. I didn’t have a great first impression of Undermine. It gets better after learning it a bit and reaching the 4th level.

Yeah The Ascent looks like it could be great.

Wow, that’s a great package of games on the way! Game Pass is simply killing it.

I just gave up and uninstalled after enjoying what little bit I played (14%). I was probably missing something obvious but I walked around Touryst Island and Ybiza for 30+ minutes scouring every inch and looking for any way to make progress. I think I was supposed to deliver the first monument core to the old touryst but the temple was closed by a construction worker. I tried to look for a hint online but no luck there either.

How has no one mentioned Crimson skies? With the new iOS cloud beta, that means I could play it on my iPad, right?

Here’s an odd one. I just looked at Recently Added on the Xbox Console GP section, and there’s a game there not listed in that Coming Soon article- BLOODROOTS, which describes itself as a “One-hit kill die-retry murderballet”. Looks stylish and fun.

Yeah, I was stuck there too for a few minutes.

There’s a door we can open up on the side of that place with the construction worker.

The Twyn monument was my biggest problem. I hope there’s nothing else like that again.

I am all over flight simulator. Seriously looking forward to that.

D’oh! Missed it completely.

This is decent fun, I suppose. It’s Hotline Valhalla. Perfect for Game Pass where it doesn’t really matter if you like it or not.

So I spent a couple hours more with Touryst. That was the worst part.

Unfortunately it requires us to finish % of stuff to see the ending. We can skip a few things (surfing!), but not everything.

Bounced off of Touryst, because I couldn’t figure out how to bounce off of the bloody umbrella to grab that money on top of the tree. But I quite liked Undermine for a couple hours worth of dying like a peasant levy, and It Lurks is a bit like Terraria for people who need glasses, so that worked out. Was a nice break from the usual Rocket League till I rage quit due to incompetence. My own, or the other players. Either way. :p

Did they take flight sim off or something? It was a day one game pass game, I thought. I know I played it on game pass a few months ago.

It has been on game pass for PC for months. The Series X/S version won’t be on it until July 27.

Ohh, gotcha. Thanks. Didn’t occur to me people were talking about console.