~The Game Pass Thread~

Ha, I just bought Gorogoa. You’re welcome.

Anyone play Last Stop or Raji ? Both recently added.

I see Omno and The Ascent also, I am so behind on even keeping up with what is coming to game pass, lol.

Oh, Omno looks very nice. I will have to give it a try.

It seems pretty neat. Not super long it sounds like, but I’ve jumped in and enjoy the ambience even if I’m not really sure what I’m doing.

You make things glow! :)

I played Last Stop, think I posted about it in the indie thread. It’s ok, no real puzzles or challenge and the story (or stories) are decent but leaves a lot of unanswered questions for my tastes.

Goodbye soon:

• Ape Out [pc only]
  • Darksiders Genesis
  • Don’t Starve (includes Reign of Giants)
  • Final Fantasy 7
  • Train Sim World 2020

Train Sim World 2 is currently free Epic.

Awww man. I really meant to play these two. Oh well, they’re actually pretty cheap in sales these days.

Which is the more recent game? Train Sim World 2020 or Train Sim World 2?

Train Sim World 2 is the newest.

I played Last Stop, think I posted about it in the indie thread. It’s ok, no real puzzles or challenge and the story (or stories) are decent but leaves a lot of unanswered questions for my tastes.

edit: oh weird, this was showing up as an unposted, uh, post so I hit go and looks like I may have double posted. Never mind!

I remember reading that post. Discourse has been doing some weird shit (like the steam links in the indie thread changing to a different game).

Place is haunted

Updated list:

Ape Out [pc only]
Darksiders Genesis
Don’t Starve (includes Reign of Giants)
Final Fantasy 7
Gran Theft Auto 5
Madden 19
Train Sim World 2020
Vampyr [ea pc]

Well hell, I just bought Katamari too! I am the king of bad timing.

Very nice. Seems a bit early for EA to be building hype for Skate 4, but I’ll take it. Might be a good excuse to try out the cloud platform. And I’ve been wanting to try Art of Rally and Katamari Reroll for a while, so glad I never got round to buying them.

And I’m glad I didn’t bite on Starmancer yesterday.

Looking forward to giving Hades & Curse of the Dead Gods spins as well, although I suspect they will crush me.

Art of Rally, nice, now I we see what Tom liked so much about it.

Now I can really take a bite out of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection!

That one’s weird, because I’ve played that already on PC and I’m pretty sure I didn’t pay a penny for it. Is this some new version or something with all new bells and whistles or something?

I think Microsoft Solitaire Collection, just like the new Minesweeper, it’s free to play in Windows 10. But you can buy it and get presumably get rid of the annoying ads and it trying to constantly sell you stuff. So hopefully the game pass version does that for you.

I played a little Blinx last night, and it was an interesting experience. Oddly enough, the main problem I had was the x-axis control with the right stick being ‘reversed’ - I put that in quotes because I am not sure which setting is reversed, but it controls like I remember a lot of PS2 era games controlling, where pushing left on the right stick swivels the camera around to the right. And I couldn’t get my brain to wrap around that (I remember having similar trouble when I tried replaying Beyond Good and Evil a while back). But the game itself seems fun, with time powers that remind me of Prince of Persia and lots of kitty cats and it’s all in Japanese! Pretty quirky.