~The Game Pass Thread~

Been using Windows Defender with no issues since installing Win10 , like 4 years ago.

Back when I did some digging on the various home anti-virus/firewall programs (5 years ago, granted) pretty much everything I read said Windows Defender was tops. And free, and didn’t tuck with your machine like Norton or McAfee could. Been using it since with no probs. Not saying there never are any probs for others but for me it’s been stable as hell.

Isn’t hell supposed to be a painful and chaotic place? :P

Boooo! Boo, I say! Boooooo

Very much enjoying Into the Breach.

Anyone try Riverbond yet?

@KristiGaines did you join yet? Look at them voxels!

I didn’t like Riverbond, but I think it’s because it wasn’t what I was expecting. It felt very very simple, not a lot to it.

LK Mike and JM have me playing --of all things—Final Fantasy IV… I don’t even know what I am thinking. But wow it has some beautiful skies…

Oh, I see, you’re playing Final Fantasy Fourteen, not Four. I was wondering, how can one tell FF Four has beautiful skies, since it’s an isometric game where you see the world from above and never see the sky?

I was in the mood for a little RTS action, so I went looking through the Game Pass app. Apparently Age of Empires HD isn’t in here yet. Any word on when that’s being added to Game Pass? Rise of Nations HD is in here, but I remember that being quite a different type of RTS that lasted a while.

The 1$ offer ends in a couple days. Next up

Both:

• Bad North
  • Banner Saga 3
  • Gonner
  • My Time at Portia
  • Worms WMD
  • Yoku’s Island Express (it’s great! and short! play it!)

PC:

• For the King
  • Machinarum
  • Timespinners
  • Unavowed
  • Undertale

Leaving this weekend on X1

• Dead Island
  • Devil May Cry 4 (includes DLC)
  • Marvel vs Capcom 3
  • Shadow Complex
  • Zombie Army Trilogy

HA was pretty close to buying this the other day.

Them are some fine additions!

Looking forward to trying this one.

This game pass business is Win 10 only, yes?

Yep. It means having to give up on Windows Media Center, if you’re still on Windows 7 or 8.

Thanks, thought so.

Nice! I was just about to buy Unavowed this week.

This was surprisingly fun, kind of like a “nice” GTA.

Shadow of War is the sequel right? Nice.