~The Game Pass Thread~

Can’t say it’s doing it for me. More tee-ball than pinball if you ask me, and the imprecision of the control is just too frustrating.

Bloodstained & Shadow Warrior 2 available today for PC.

Nice! I’ve been wanting to play Bloodstained.

Is there somewhere in the ‘beta’ app that actually lists everything on PC GamePass in some sort of order? I see All Games, but it’s a completely random order :/

This is just insane value. I’ve played all the way through: Shadow of War, Gears 5, State of Decay 2, Forza Horizon 4, Metro Exodus, probably for about a dollar each.

Then there’s the quality stuff I would have played if I hadn’t already paid for it: Kingdom Come, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Everspace, Prey, Wolfenstein II, Shadow Warrior 2

…and stuff I was able to try and pass on: Tyranny, Senua’s Sacrifice
…and stuff I might still try: The Surge, Vampyr, Space Hulk Tactics, Blades of the Shogun, Tacoma, Wasteland 2
…and of course upcoming stuff I want: Outer Worlds, Phoenix Point.

I’ll probably never try out those ‘maybes’ - when would you have the time :/

But still, quite the deal.

Nope.

Just have to play em all then.

You’re my backlog hero.

Between this Xbox Game Pass, the various $1 bundle deals with their oddball indie games and sometimes bigger title, all the free Epic Store games, a Humble Monthly or two with good reveals, and deals on Steam, it seems like you can game and game well for an entire year on under $100.

And pa said I’d never amount to nuthin.

Bad North
Dirt Rally 2
Cities Skylines
Saints Row 4

These two popped up today. Bad North plays like a cute, little RTS mash-up of Slay the Spire and Monument Valley. My review after playing for an hour: charming and kind of addictive.

Dirt Rally 2.0 is downloading now… all 82 gigs of it!

I think I love Game Pass. Seems especially great for gamers like me who are more likely to dabble in a lot of games rather than staying with one game for a long time.

I started the rally career in Dirt Rally 2.0 yesterday, and whoever called it the Dark Souls of racers is probably right. It really throws you into the thick of it without any handholding. Fun though.

New subs to Gamepass Ultimate will get 6 months of Spotify.

I wonder if an artist will make one cent if I put a song on repeat on Spotify and just loop it 27/7 for six months.

Never mind that, how did you get an extra 3 hours in the day? Lucky!

I got 3 months free from AMD so only just joined and installed the app. Is it just me or are pictures extremely slow to load (if they do at all) in the application? I doubt it is my internet connection as browsers work fine.

The XBox beta app? No, no weird slow pictures for me.

Don’t forget that Obsidian’s The Outer Worlds is included with Game Pass, and comes out later this month. Fallout In Space, made by the people behind New Vegas.