Xbox Live Rewards

At least I’ll never forget that a group of male Cheetahs is called a Coalition.

Same here :)

Try again. Just completed for me.

Booyah. And I aced that test.

Who knew Cheetah was an arch-nemesis for Wonder Woman, not just some weird random thing that Kristen Wiig chose during Wish Week.

Us. We knew. Because we are so good at Cheetah quizzes.

Chirp

I think my Xbox 144 week streak is going to be toast this week.

I earned two achievements today, but the weekly task still says I have 0/3 achievements. One was in Forza 7, one is Overcooked 2, neither an easy achievement. And neither of them counted.

I guess I still have more time today and most of tomorrow, but I doubt I can get 3 achievements.

Edit: And now I got a 3rd achievement too. An easy one this time. All of them pinged on notifications, none of them pinged on this achievement goal. Still 0/3. We’ll see tomorrow I guess.

Do you need to get all 3 in the same game? I’m pretty sure I’ve ran into that before.

Taiko no Tatsujin’ll have you covered if you didn’t play it already.

Rewards has been down all day for me, it let me earn a few points here and there, then nothing.

I just signed into Rewards on the Xbox and it has given me credit for all 3 of yesterday’s achievements. Yay! 145 week streak now.

Congrats! The app was down for me when I tried to get in a few hours ago.

Looks like they got rid of the total month counter on the Rewards dashboard unless I’m missing something.

I always earn rewards in various places, but only redeem on a desktop browser. Last month I made the mistake of redeeming a reward on my Xbox dashboard. And ever since then, I’ve been unable to redeem on the desktop browser in Edge or in Firefox or in Chrome. If I click on a reward to redeem it, it just takes me back to the base redeem page again. D’oh!

Seems the kind of thing that will drive me crazy from now on.

But oh well, at least I can still redeem on the Xbox dashboard, which is where I’ll always have to do it from now on I guess.

That’s really weird, but this is MS so I’m not surprised by anything from them. I’m able to redeem rewards on PC and Xbox without issue.

Anyone else have a bug in the Xbox Rewards app that causes the selection of the right controller cross-pad button to bounce back to the left immediately? When you press the right pad button a second time it works. Seems to happen randomly and it has happened with different controllers for over a year now.

Phew, got enough daily game pass plays this month to get the +1K Quest Completion. I missed a few of those this year thanks to not getting enough Daily check ins.

Since the thread got bumped, just wondering if anyone is having trouble getting credit in the app for Countdown Sale purchases? Still showing zero for me, and I’ve spent about $20. Seems like this happens to me every time.

I’ve had trouble with that in the past, but this year, I got my credit right away for the Countdown Sale purchases (Elden Ring, and Doom Eternal Deluxe).

Edit: Are you sure the games you bought were part of the countdown sale, not the Deals with Gold for that week? I’ve been bit by that in the past.

Yes, it’s on the list. Anyway, not the biggest tragedy if it didn’t show up, not like I need to drop anymore money on the sale with some other pretty important games coming up I’m going to pick up.

It will probably show up. I’ve had issues like that in the past, but one way or another, I finally get the credit at the last minute.

Meanwhile, I continue to not be able to redeem anything on the website anymore. Only on Xbox. I’m okay with that, I guess.