Xbox Live Rewards

This guy says they’re back. I haven’t verified these claims.

True Achievements says they are increased, but not fully restored.

The 3 month Game Pass Ultimate subscription reward has been reduced, looks like 29,400 points is the baseline with possible further reduction based on your monthly level.

Oh nice. It’s a hot deal right now. 24500 points for me.

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/000400000336

Note however, that if 12 months of Xbox Live Gold go on sale for 22500 about twice a year, that’s a better deal, because it translates to 4 months of Ultimate, and obviously 22500 is less than 24500, and you’re getting an extra month for it.

On the other hand, maybe they’ll stop having those sales on 12 months of Gold now?

I decided to get it anyway. Just in case that 22500 Gold 12 month deal doesn’t return.

I didn’t get the option to get a free month for turning on recurring billing. I guess Microsoft is onto me about that. Heh. Still, this puts me at 2 years out once again.

Americans have a new offer in the xbox app. Easy 2000 points.

Everyone should also have a Gears 5 card for 500 points. You have to earn an achievement, but there’s a new crafting one that takes < 5 minutes. Grab this at the same time:

I got an achievement in Gears 5 yesterday, but it hasn’t counted for my daily achievement +50 yet or the Gears Achievement for that Gears 5 task. Microsoft games always have problems registering. I should have gotten an achievement in a non-Microsoft game for my daily.

Not sure if someone here was still exclusively getting Xbox Game Pass for PC rewards, but I noticed that after a long absence from the rewards page, it has started showing up again recently as a reward you can get.

Hot deal on microsoft $ again.