Xbox Live Rewards

Why is it I never get my Gamer Score Challenge points after the challenge is over? Do I have to activate the second punch card before the expiration? Whenever I click on the second box no check mark appears.

Are you sure about that? For me, I earn those points instantly when I get the achievements.

Check this page:

Microsoft account | Rewards Status

Under the heading “Your Progress”, you’ll see a graph with the daily points breakdown of the last 7 days. For instance, yesterday I earned 1435 points. There’s nothing else I did yesterday to earn points besides the 100 for the weekly Xbox reward, 20 edge points, 100 mobile bing points and 150 search points. That only adds up to 370 reward points. So the rest must have come from the achievements I earned in Donut Country yesterday.

I can’t be sure, I had assumed you get the points after the challenge is over, and I never paid attention to see if you get them immediately. I never knew about the bar graph you mentioned, so now at least I have a way to double check. Unfortunately, all the extra points I earned were over a week ago so I can’t verify if they were added or not.

No, you collected the points as you earned the achievements. That is different from just about every other challenge though.

3 or 4 days ago I stopped getting the reward for “Log in to Game Pass mobile app”. Killing the app, restarting it, pulling down to refresh it, none of it has worked the last few days. Today I had the bright idea of logging out of the app completely, and re-logging in.

Sadly that didn’t work either. I guess I can’t get that daily quest from now on.

That quest has always been finicky for me. Try turning in the “Play a Game Pass game” quest from the mobile app. A couple times that’s worked when killing and restarting the app didn’t.

Yeah, it used to be finicky like that for me too. And turning in Play a game pass game would sometimes help turn in the log in quest as well.

None of that works anymore. The Log in quest just doesn’t show as completed anymore, no matter what I try. I even played some cloud games using the app, because sometimes that helped trigger the quest, but that doesn’t work anymore either.

The quest for earning any achievement for 50 points doesn’t work for me most of the time. I haven’t had a problem with the two Game Pass quests so far, knock on wood.

That one used to fail for me all the time, but it’s been reliable for the last couple months. Weird that their tracking for these are so inconsistent.

Well, I guess you were just ahead of the curve, since that quest appears to have been killed completely as of February.

Yep. That’s what I was thinking too.

On the other hand, they still have the quest to install 5 games using the mobile app. I’ve installed 7 of them now, and the count is still at zero, so clearly my mobile app functions right in all aspects, just not for getting credit for Game Pass Quests.

I installed a couple of games via the app and it took 2 days for them to show up in Rewards, so you may get them later.

I’ve not been not getting any rewards for logging in to the app though the last few days.

Did anyone get the quest for Plants vs Zombies 2 to activate this week?

The Weekly Game Pass quest is to kill 3 zombies or 3 plants.

I downloaded the game, played through the beginning, killing plenty of zombies. It didn’t ping. So I played a single player campaign mission, killing lots of zombies. The quest was still incomplete.

So then I played a solo multiplayer match, killing plenty of zombies. It still didn’t activate.

What do I have to do?

Was this the console or PC version? I’ve found only console versions count for the quests.

Console version.

Just got it at the end of a round of the capture mode. Did not register until then.

Yeah I just did a multiplayer match. It popped at the end of the round.

I haven’t gotten the April auto rewards for $10 yet. Anyone get theirs?

Actually no, I was wondering about it myself. I need that Doom Eternal season pass like now man!

Same here. I was wondering this morning when I did my bing searches.

Also, they have such a weird divide now. They used to do 20 points a day for using Edge, 150 for doing PC searches. Now they do 160 points for using Edge, and 10 points for PC searches.