Xbox Series X - The next Xbox that's boxy but sexy xXx

As wonderful as better technology is, I’m really glad to see Microsoft continuing to make games more accessible. No other gaming company is doing more.

I don’t know anything about this game, I’m just including the trailer because it amused me.

Now if Microsoft can just give me a PC emulator for Xbox games, I’ll gladly start wearing some of that green underwear!

Not from MS, and they don’t have a ton of games compatibility yet, but CXBC-reloaded and Xemu are coming along these days. We’ll probably have an OG Xbox emulator for PC relatively soon.

With poor results, at least in the case of Psychonauts. It’s an awful port that convinced me to not bother with any other “updated” PS2 games.

Yeah, I bought Star Wars: Racer 2, and it’s pretty bad. Now granted maybe it had poor performance on PS2 and the PS4 is just duplicating that bad performance, but that’s still bad compared to old games on the Xbox.

It was a vr game where you have to find the killer spider hiding in your home. Brilliant idea. I’m interested to play it on xbox as I don’t have vr.

Here’s the March Games for Gold:

In case you don’t feel like watching a video, that’s
Warface: Breakout, March 1-31
Vicious Attack Llama Apocalypse, March 16-April 15
Metal Slug 3, March 1-15
Port Royale 3, March 16-31

Hey, I don’t own any of those!

Warface is F2P stuff right?

I’ll try that llama. Played some Port Royale 3. It’s satisfying if anyone likes resource management &/or clicker-type stuff. Was hoping we’d get another Series game included.

VALA is a pretty fun twin stick shooter. Missing on-line co-op, but it has 4 player local co-op.

It’s Play Anywhere, so I’m guessing redeeming the Gold offer will get you the game on Windows too.

Death Stranding coming to Xbox?

That’s funny, people are going to be scrutinizing these videos like crazy going forward.

Warface? Is that like Taserface?

There’s a Switch as well, which confirms that Microsoft is buying Nintendo.

There’s also an Xbox symbol, which means infinite recursion error

My first thought would be Death Stranding to PC Gamepass as that’s the easiest least effort thing. Could be some new game as there was a story about Kojima wanting to do a cloud based game, so maybe something for Xcloud. I hope it’s not an acquisition as they seem like a really bad fit that I’d expect ending badly in the long run.

I checked this - Warface is indeed F2P, but the game that’s coming to GWG next month, Warface: Breakout, is $19.99. Not sure if this is a sequel or expanded version or something.

That’s actually the next Xbox after the current generation. It was there the whole time, they’ll say.

I’m just gonna say this:
Death Stranding was a trash game.

Death Stranding was one of my favorite games of 2019