Xbox Series X - The next Xbox that's boxy but sexy xXx

The browser app specifically doesn’t support KB/M yet.

Oh, and it’ll run Stadia too, if you… yeah, nevermind.

Why wouldn’t they make the browser support KB/M?
That seems like… the one application which would definitely have KB/M support.

That is awesome news. Man, I gotta admit, I’m really close to just buying another Xbox X and using that for my main “gaming PC” instead of spending $1000+ to build a new computer. Honestly, if I didn’t need to have a PC to do my CAD work I’d probably just get rid of my PC all together and go to some type of Xbox X and Raspberry PI 400 combo.

The official response seems to be that KB+M is intended for games, not for system-wide use. Maybe if enough people clamor for it that will change.

Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox - Microsoft Community

This seems like the opposite of what the attitude should be.

Don’t look at me. The last thing I want to fiddle with on my console is a mouse and keyboard.

My gut tells me that a controller is better for cloud streaming games because you don’t feel the latency as much. Mouse aiming is painful with any latency but analog stick and controllers seem (to me) to have more grace period.

Not at all. Latency is very low, if you’re wired.

I guess Falcon is an Xbox guy.

I didnt read the Falcon part and was like “Are they doing an Altered Carbon tie in?”.

Guess that shows where my TV watching lies heh

The only web browsing experience worse than using a gamepad to navigate the web is using the Kindle experimental browser.

Some of these “drops” of the XBSX that Hotstock tells me about are ridiculously short. Literally a minute long if that. By the time I get signed into Costco today, boom, they were gone.

Yes, that’s how it goes. You need to logged-in to every store already, with your credit card saved.

I thought it might be easier at Costco, but no. And I was logged in ;)

How the heck are you supposed to stay logged into stores on your phone? Even if you tell it to “remember me” half the time it doesn’t.

Most big stores have apps that are more reliable about stuff like that than just accessing their site in a mobile browser.

But yeah, it’s basically a crapshoot, and often by the time Hotstock updates and notifies you, they’ve already sold out. You might have better luck with one of the Twitter accounts that gives advance warning of when the drops are going to happen.

I think it helps if you have more RAM in your phone. Then everything’s still in memory and it doesn’t forget. At least, that’s what I’ve noticed about certain apps. If you don’t have to re-initialize them, just load them from memory, it doesn’t log you out as often.

Yes apps do work best.

Ugh, apps. Like I have infinite room on my Pixel 3aXL. :-(

At this rate I’ll be getting an XBSX the 32nd of Nevruary.

Thanks for the replies, guys. I guess I’ll just keep trying.

Hey, look! An Xbox Series S 1440@60 mode!

The first is Resolution, which is 4K at 60Hz on Series X, 1440p at 60Hz on Series S. The purpose of this mode is to provide a higher-resolution output, but it does mean lower image quality. The Balanced option lowers the resolution abit, putting Series X at 1440p at 60Hz and Series S at 1080p at 60Hz. This mode is all about image quality at the cost of resolution.

And finally, the third graphics option that Overwatch fanshave on Xbox Series X is Framerate. This option puts the game at 1440p at 120Hz on Xbox Series X, and 1080p at 120Hz on Series S.