Xbox Series X - The next Xbox that's boxy but sexy xXx

For the 360? Not a chance. You can’t even use ordinary 360 controllers on Xbone and later.

What you might be able to do, though, is stream the game to your PC and use the PC drivers.

Life is Strange at 60 fps? If there were ever a game that didn’t need it.

I mean, i’m going to have to fire it up now.

Fast framerates make every game feel better, even when they aren’t twitchy.

I know, but still ^^.

I was replaying a bit of Alien Isolation a month or two back. I guess i should try one of the Deus Ex games at some point in my life. I even have Battlefield V and I installed, but still haven’t had a chance to try them out. Honestly i’m pretty happy with Battlefield Star Wars for mindless shooting, as it’s more colorful and doesn’t cause me to twitch out about, you know, actually pretending to kill a bunch of people, and it’s fun being an overpowered character blasting bots. Actually the dynamic that most of the top tier characters are melee (Jedi) makes it an interesting switch between tiers.

The recent Deus Ex games are fantastic. You absolutely should play them. Ideally on PC, but console’s OK too.

I would probably phrase it as something like ‘play it on your most performant device’, but yeah. The last two Deus Ex games are really good.

They’re pretty old games. The first recent Deux Ex would probably play on your smartwatch now.

That may be a slight exaggeration. ;-)

If Deus Ex was a person, it would be legally able to drink in the United States next month.

If I recall correctly, average amount of RAM on year 2000 era computers was maybe 64MB? I do recall building a monster 384MB machine back around then.

Apart from the screen resolution (typically 360x360 on a watch), I would think not. Here are the Deus Ex minimum specs:

• CPU : Pentium II or Duron
  • CPU SPEED : 300 MHz
  • RAM : 64 MB
  • VIDEO CARD : GeForce2 or Radeon 7500
  • SOUND CARD : Yes
  • FREE DISK SPACE : 150 MB
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM : 16 MB

I doubt that even a smart watch is behind (edit: added missing word) in any of those categories (not sure how much memory is addressable as VRAM maybe?).

He did say recent deus ex games, guys.

I’m still getting random “no signal to TV” black screens when 4K 120Hz with VRR is enabled on my LG C9 with the Series X. It really sucks, I wish someone would fix this.

You’re using the HDMI cable that came with the Series X, right?

Yes I am.

You need this…

https://www.brookaccessory.com/detail/59327520/

Is your C9 firmware up to date? To fix that problem on my CX, I had to update both the Xbox and the LG.

Yeah I was referring to human revolution. A bit of an exaggeration. I think it was a 360 game.

The follow-up looks MUCH better and plays better too but the story doesn’t hold up as well. Human revolution’s graphics are fine though, it’s more than passable.

Yeah, both are up to date.

This looks like it could be interesting.

Depending on how twitchy it is, I think I know what my next purchase is gonna be. That looks like a lot of fun.