Xbox Series X - The next Xbox that's boxy but sexy xXx

Aw, lame.

I didn’t think Fuel’s achievements would be something people cared that much about.

A few more region-hopping GWGs available:

Children of the Zodiarcs
King’s Bird (previously GWG)
Steredenn Binary Stars (previously gamepass)

I know, right? Apparently they have to maintain the integrity of the achievements on their site. It’s too far back for me to remember anything, but I’m guessing I used a cheat code to unlock the bases becauses the game is gosh darned big, and I remember hating how everything looks so boring where you start out. I’m betting I unlocked all the bases so that I could explore other parts of the world, and probably discovered it all looks big and meaningless.

(Also, what kind of game doesn’t disable achievements when using cheat codes? I blame Fuel for all this!)

I did it. I’m embarrassed that I spent 53 days staring up 2B’s skirt.

Also, huge LOL at 1 Series X game played. I’ve had this thing for a year. I played Sea of Thieves quite a bit, I guess that doesn’t count. I played BF 2042 for an hour and uninstalled it, it was trash.

Yeah, mine was odd, too. Lawn Mowing Simulator, which I only played via Cloud.

I think it’s the first X/S only title you play.

Well, there was an achievement for that.

Awwww man, looks like they’re clamping down on the trick that makes the Series consoles the ultimate emulator machines.

Basically if you’re a “developer” but haven’t actually published any games, they’re disabling your developer account for being inactive.

That sucks-- people actually paid MS for those accounts.

Eh, you knew it would be coming, I’m sure MS was getting some heat from publishers to shut that loop hole down. Anyone who decided to pay for a developer account who wasn’t actually planning on developing was taking that risk.

You don’t really need dev mode to access emulators anyway.

You don’t? So there’s another trick?

No trick. Just point your Xbox browser to this site and you can download a bunch of emulators.

Gamr13’s Repo

MS allowed emulators in the store? That’s interesting.

Isn’t that just emulators that run in your browser? I thought the last youtube video I saw about the emulation said that the browser emulators didn’t work on as many games as the one in developer mode that were running natively on the xbox?

No, there are links to emulator apps that will run on the Xbox. You just use the browser to access the site.

And the other part? Transferring files to the Xbox that the emulator can play? I thought you needed dev mode for that?

Are you talking about the games themselves? You can load those from a thumb drive, or download directly from the internet.

Backpedal or legit mistake?

I think it’s more likely a mistake. I don’t see any real rational reason for why they would have intentionally disabled it.

Maybe it was related to that weird outlook bug.

The entirety of Outlook is a bug