Xbox Series X - The next Xbox that's boxy but sexy xXx

Indie games are still games. Aven Colony is one of the best city builders of the last decade. Admittedly there’s not much competition.

Aven Colony does look pretty good. I missed it when it was on Game Pass a while back.

Those X1 games are good. 100%d both (30+ hrs), and thats something I rarely do.

Aven Colony and Project HighRise?

I liked Project Highrise quite a bit. Strong SimTower vibes for me. I own Aven Colony on disc, so now I get a digital copy at least.

I’ve been hovering over the buy button for Project Highrise on Switch for years. Tried it at PAX a long time ago and liked it. Nice to see it show up here! Will basically use the GWG version as a trial for buying it on Switch so I can take it with me if I like it.

There’s a few GWG region replacements we can collect. Mostly repeats, but these were new for me: Joe Danger 2, Ms Splosion Man, Smoke and Sacrifice, and a Knights Quest.

Would it be possible to get links for those? I’m seeing prices on Smoke and Sacrifice and Knight’s Quest, how do you locate the GwG alternates?

I’m on mobile, but I’ll be backmwith some later if no one else drops them first

I found links! Tried them out myself, they work:

A Knight’s Quest - A Knight's Quest を購入 | Xbox
Smoke and Sacrifice - Smoke and Sacrifice 구입 | Xbox

Origins 60 FPS patch is out. I don’t think the game hits the pass until next week, but I already own it. So gona give it a shot today.

How about that, thanks for links. Kind of wanted to finish Smoke and Sacrifice.

Thanks!

Though I have to wonder what the hell I just said Green to.

The on-and-off-again Deadly Premonition appears to be relisted on the Xbox Marketplace, if you’ve been looking for a copy. And if you have, might want to move fast because it never seems to stick around very long.

Costume Quest and Stacking Xbox 360 DLC free on MS Store (trueachievements.com)

I actually bought the CQ DLC, but the Hobo King DLC for Stacking is a nice get.

Haha, $20. No thank you. I think I paid $2.50 for my PC copy.

Son of a…

I grabbed it. Fuck it, i just got a new job, so i can give myself a little treat. Who knows, maybe the reappearance is due to some awesome upgrade? (kidding)

The past two days I can’t load games using the cloud, it just stays on the spaceship loading screen no matter what game I try to play. Anyone else have this issue?

It was working fine for me last week. I saw your post and just tried it on Game Pass for PC, and it was stuck on the space ship screen. So then I fired up the Series X and tried a different cloud game, and was perpetually on that space ship screen on that one too! So it’s not just you.

Thanks for checking, good to know it’s not just me.