Xbox Series X - The next Xbox that's boxy but sexy xXx

yeah, this is the third or fourth month in a row with a repeat.

Beasts looks like something I would’ve bought, so I’m happy. Seems to be very short.

This seems like a neat idea. I never use the share button.

This custom Mjolnir Series X cracks me up -

I really hope you can detach the handle portion. :)

I hope you can’t. And that the bottom of the Series X has some kind of superglue so it can’t be lifted.

But I’m pure of heart!

LOL that would be fantastic

Why is Mjolnir cracked though?

I assume we’ll find out when the movie comes out.

Didn’t Cate Blanchett like squish it or something? One of you jokers must have seen the movies.

edit: thingy

My Series X theme is called X Calibre and it’s a Series X with a sword stuck through it like that. It’s a winner.

It was snuck over in endgame and is now back in the OG timeline.

No more 360 games added to Games with Gold after October.

Because they will reach the limit? What?

Of what they’re able to give away for free, presumably.

I assume this means we’ll just get two free Xbone games per month, instead of 2 Xbone and 2 360.

XBLG doesn’t have long to live anyway.

So my sister is getting an XSX tomorrow and is currently a PC gamepass subscriber. Is it possible to do gold conversion trick with her subscription active?

“a shorter boot up animation (~4s) from the original boot up animation (~9s), helping to reduce the overall startup time.”

This is cool and all, but the old man in me laughs at the idea that having to wait 9 seconds to boot is a hardship.

You just gave me a bad flashback of waiting 20+ minutes for an EA game to load on my C64. Apparently it was mostly because of the copy protection on the disk.

The OG Xbox booted in under 25 seconds, back in 2001, just as a comparison point. At that time Windows computers booted-up MUCH slower. A fast booting prototype was actually what sold Bill Gates on selling the Xbox in the first place.