Xbox360 Purchase Orgy Time!

Woah, I’m retarded for missing that. Thanks!

The easiest way is if the power supply is 175w. I think some of the early falcon’s could have had a 203w power supply, but if it’s 175 then it’s def. a falcon.

[QUOTE=Jack LeMaster]I simply can’t fathom why you’d choose to play a game against a limited, predictable AI when you could play it against a human being./QUOTE]

There are those of us who have to abstain from online play due to an extremely high likelihood of losing large amounts of time to online gameplay.

My name is Ryan, and I am an online gaming addict. I’ve been clean since 2001.

/me hasn’t played non-coop online games since he lost almost 2 years to Counter-Strike.

Holy crap are you missing out on the best part of this gen.

Chuck Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend onto the list. It should be dirt cheap by now.

Indeed it is. Circuit City has it for $16, and it’s well worth the price.

Halo 2 was boring as hell, I can’t even imagine Halo 3 being better. And Gears of War neither of us even remembered. Dead Rising, now, I’ve been lusting after that for over a year.

Ditto. I have a silver account for DLC, but all console multiplayer gaming is done locally when friends are over. I get all the multiplayer FPS gaming I want on the PC, so Live Gold doesn’t really seem essential at all at this point.

Speaking of Crackdown, it’s on sale this week at Amazon for only $20. I know you hate it but… twenty bucks!!!

The bad ones have little goatees.

If you haven’t already, find a good adults-only gaming community and fill your friends list with those folks. I hardly ever have a need to play anything “in the wild” except maybe TF2, and those experiences haven’t been TOO bad.

Then you should probably put the 360’s first 5 million selling game on your ‘definitely not buying’ list, cos otherwise it doesn’t make any sense for you not to have it on your ‘definitely buying’ list.

No Crackdown. No Gears of War. Are you allergic to awesome? When you go and see Hilary Swank’s heartwarming film PS I Love You in theaters this weekend, will you have to take an epi-pen just in case male lead Gerard Butler kicks someone into a pit?

Hrm, yes, yes, it all makes sense niaow.

He must be. I hated Halo 1+2. Booooring. Halo 3 has OK single-player,
but much more interesting multiplayer. If a hater like me can enjoy it,
it must be an allergy!