Yakuza 7 - We're turn-based RPG brawling now!

I can heartily recommend Yakuza 0 for anyone new to the series and interested in giving a Yakuza game a whirl. Not only is it one of the best games in the series but it is also a great introduction to the series storywise, should you find that you love the games and want to progress onto Yakuza Kiwami 1 and Kiwami 2. Usually happens to be the cheapest of the three too on PC, so even outside of sales it is typically a decent price. I’ve sunk over 80+ hours into a single playthrough of Yakuza 0 doing all the main and side content, it is ridiculous entertainment and value for money. Some of the side content with the ‘Side Stories’ is just sheer gold, haha.

No need to take just my word for it, we had a whole thread on Yakuza 0 in the past:

Another advantage of Yakuza 0 is that runs pretty well even on most older PC specs whilst still looking rather good, in my opinion. Kiwami 2, the remake of Yakuza 2, uses the new Dragon Engine and so requires some beefier technical specs to crank up the game’s graphics and have a constant 60 fps; the increased graphical fidelity the new Dragon Engine brought is noticeable though.