Years of content coming to Destiny 2 along with a Disney scheme

Great idea to remove stuff, then I can play the game less.

Missed the window to complete the triumphs, no problem, we’ll probably remove those as well and you can start again if the content will re-appear. If you’re lucky, maybe you can re-buy it then as a “HD Remake” or “Remix”.

Although, would be nice to see Destiny 1 stuff come, as that was the best one compared to some of the crap they’ve pulled in D2.

Love the things they did with gear in this season… most of my old stuff isn’t possible to level above 1060 light, whereas the ‘new’ stuff can go well beyond it. And how my old armor can not accept mods for the new season, yet the gear from the new season can accept mods from the older ones…

or how there are yet more armor “looks”, but I am still unable to equip all of them as cosmetics “Look” on other gear…

Or how everything I collect is shown in the collections tab, yet I am only able to withdraw like 5% of it…

… argh

At least after spending an HOUR in the vault today, I had some room for continued playing without having FULL OVERFLOW EVERYTHING and risking a high light exocit being overwritten by a shitty blue item in the overflow mailbox, which still doesn’t warn you until you’re OUTSIDE it…