Yes, it is possible to be too thin

Check out the swimsuit girl on www.cnnsi.com (towards the bottom left of the page).

If she loses another 5 pounds, I think her ribs and hips will poke entirely through her skin.

Give that girl some pasta!

I believe the correct web forum response is “Give that girl a sammich!”

[quote=“Timemaster_Tim”]

I believe the correct web forum response is “Give that girl a sammich!”[/quote]

I am taking you two with me when I go out drinking. You will be my wingmen, but it will be like I am your wingman, because you will have your pick of the heavier girls, and I will have my pick of the skinnier women. None of us shall find it necessary to lower ourselves to the calling of, “Dibs,” let alone, “Shotgun.”

Fixed. INTERNET MALE LOL.

You can do freaky things with skinny women and stairs. I’m just sayin’.

Play a weird form of live-action Tetris?

Is this some stripper thing? 'Cuz if it is, let’s hear it!

Push them down it. They clatter!

You completely stole my idea. Apparently some folks here didn’t get the memo that thin is in. You QT3 people take the fatties and I’ll take the anorexic blondes all day, every day.

Play a weird form of live-action Tetris?[/quote]

Umm… Hell Yes.

It isn’t that I am a weakling, it is lightweight foxes, while usually not able to choke a brother out on request, make possible the moves that will make everyone who is watching agree that you are a conquistador sexuale.

Anyways, I hope everyone disagrees with me. Competition is overrated.

You can do that with good leverage too. You don’t need girls you can break in half with your pinky to be Don Juan.

–Dave

Nevertheless, I will take them.

And by “pinky” I don’t think Mr. LONG meant his little finger, either.

The thin trend really horrifies me. I didn’t feel too affected by weight trends as a teenager because I was skinny as hell no matter what I did, but it’s only know I realize how much I hated my body because everything told me that my tits weren’t big enough. I still have the occasional moment of insecurity about it.

I look at the unnaturally skinny starlets today and my younger female cousins and I worry. One is fat, one is a beanpole, and the other is pretty average. Real world average, not magazine average. Which ones hate themselves already, which ones will in the future? Which ones will develop an eating disorder? Will I lose one of them?

I can talk to them all day and night about how what the see on TV and in magazines and movies isn’t realistic and not to compare themselves but I know it won’t do any good. After all, I hated mass media and still ended up with the idea that my tits were too small.

My first girlfriend had smooth aerolas like what I saw all my life in airbrushed Playboy pictures. So, I was freaked out by my second girlfriend when I saw that she had little bumps around hers. For about 0.5 seconds. The thought “Hey! These are different!” was soon followed by “Mine! Mine! All mine!”

What I’m trying to say is, if you offer it, we’ll take it. We’re not going to reject a titty because it doesn’t have a USDA tattoo on it.

Yeah, that part about reassurances no worky so good against the power of mass media representations of women sucks.

I keep trying to wrap my head around that sentence, but every time i get to “… of women”, a giant grammatical ERROR PLEASE TRY AGAIN alert flashes through my brain.

You completely stole my idea. Apparently some folks here didn’t get the memo that thin is in. You QT3 people take the fatties and I’ll take the anorexic blondes all day, every day.[/quote]

Yes, because we all know the only alternative to sickly thin is fat. I don’t like women who have that “I could blow away at any minute” look, but that doesn’t mean I’m attracted to obesity.

Thankfully, I have an “I could blow away if standing in front of the wind tunnel at NASA Ames Research Center” look.

There there, Angie. I’m sure your boobs are fine. I’m sure everyone’s boobs are fine. Except Roger’s. They have bumps.