Yoda da man

Thank you Chet. I wouldn’t have known where to start. My rule of thumb about Brian’s posting is that if it has more than four lines, it’s not worth reading. But the responses are usually priceless.

Hey, I’ve made 167 posts. They can’t all be completely devoid of falsity, especially with as aggressive as I am. I guess I fail to see any point… you can draw the same inferences about everyone that makes meaningful posts.

Um, Brian. Only you think your posts are meaningful. Aggressive as you are? Substitute stupid for aggressive and you are right on.

Chet

I’d say your post there was close to your average post’s quality. There’s only one way to go from there.

Hey, I’ve made 167 posts. They can’t all be completely devoid of falsity, especially with as aggressive as I am. I guess I fail to see any point… you can draw the same inferences about everyone that makes meaningful posts.[/quote]

When people are openly arguing whether or not you are a real person, or just another reader role-playing really clueless person, that should tell you something. You constantly refer to your posts as “meaningful” when they are anything but. Turns out there is an explanation:

http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html

I quote from the abstract:

Don’t read too much into it… meaningful as opposed to “idle chatter”.

I’m not clueless or role-playing someone clueless.