You can dive into Creeper World 4 in a way you couldn't dive into Creeper World 3

Title You can dive into Creeper World 4 in a way you couldn't dive into Creeper World 3
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Game reviews
When December 22, 2020

One of the greatest feats of engineering is holding back oceans.  Also the oldest feat of engineering.  Check out the first page of the Bible if you don't believe me..

Read the full article

This latest version does have new red creeper ocean, which is particularly aggressive.

Dude, spoilers! :P

There’s something to be said for iterating the same basic game for several generations, reminds me of Mark Blyth describing how German cars are basically take what we did last time, improve it a bit, ad infinitum.

So, Creeper World is the BMW of games.

Anyone looking for a real challenge, try the Holdem2 map in the Span Experiments section. There’s hard fail state at around 30min in. You have to move fast and attack in multiple directions simultaneously. I’m not usually an super aggressive player with this game, but that map forced me out of my turtle shell.

So this is getting co-op in the near future, a first for the series. Depending on how it’s implemented, this could be really cool: