You guys! Check it out! Star Wars Squadrons.... Might it be..?

Yes!!

Thanks guys!

If you buy this on Epic can you still play it in VR on a Quest 2 plus cable? Or does that need the Steam version…?

Squadrons (and Madden 21) coming to EA Play and Xbox Game Pass in March!

We have a date for Squadrons on EA Play and Xbox Game Pass -

good good, I can smurf a whole raft of noobs and feel like an ace for a day again. (right now the remaining player base are all HOTAS cyborgs, with a time to kill measured in units too small for organics to comprehend)

Note to self: if cross play with pc is enabled by default, remember to disable.

Not sure if it’s such a big deal. I play better with my controller then my mouse and keyboard.

Century: Age of Ashes on Steam is in closed beta with an early access of early april, if you click request access before tomorrow you get in. Posting it here because the general feel was similar to me though certainly the aesthetic is not close.

Wow that looks beautiful.

Wrong thread?

Did you not read anything i posted? Seems a bit rude

“How rude that someone thought I made a mistake!”

I suspect he was just being helpful. I had the same reaction when I clicked on your link and saw screenshots of a generic looking fantasy game. For those wondering, it’s an early-access free-to-play multiplayer-only – that’s a real trifecta on the “I’ll never play it” list – game in which players fly around on dragons. And it has the same name as a boardgame about trading spices.

-Tom

It was a two sentence post, one sentence of which was explaining why I posted it here. Doesnt seem overly complicated but I guess I stepped on toes suggesting someone might enjoy a game that has three trigger keywords for ya ;).

Do you not enjoy any games that share names? I was just trying to be helpful myself and share something that has a lot of the same feel as squadrons with people that like squadrons.

I have no opinion on games that share names. I just have an opinion that no one was being rude to you.

-Tom

I don’t understand this particular forum’s obsession with not starting new threads. It’s been this way at least since the switch to Discourse. Just start a new thread for the love of god just start a new thread! No one is going to make fun of you or lambast you for using up our New Thread Allotment, and you can just as easily pop in here and link the thread if you feel the two games could share a potential audience.

We have a New Thread Allotment?!?!

What the fuck do you think we are, Egyptian cotton? We ain’t no fancy 1,800 thread count forum here, hoss.

Every thread coalesces into the deep dish pizza singularity anyway so what does adding more threads accomplish, hmmm?

I bet it’s close to that! Does anybody know how to find the total thread count with Discourse?

I think this is number of topics per forum: