You have the power to bring to life one sequel of a beloved game, what will it be?

Baldur’s Gate 3, Bioware

Star Control 3, by Fred Ford and Paul Reiche III.

Mark Hamill and Thomas F. Wilson in a Chris Roberts Production of…Wing Commander VI: Blue Moon, Blue Hair.

Freespace 2, definitely.

A sequel to one of those great Dynasty Warriors games, we need more of those. I kid, I kid.

My actual pick is Skies of Arcadia 2, by the Sega/Overworks/whoever made Skies of Arcadia 1 team.

My pick would have to be Shenmue 3.

You people are insufferable.

I want a real Soul Calibur 3. I’m still hoping that it turns out what they released in its place was really just an April Fool’s Joke that’s gone on too long.

Chuck Yeager’s Air Combat

Ultima VII

Or… because someone already picked Sundog…

Starflight III

Freedom Force or Bushido Blade or both.

Or Crush Crumble and Chomp

Why do you hate Fallout 2? Or is it that you hate Tim Cain so much and wanted Fallout 2 to instead have been made by Bethesda?

@OP: Syndicate, X-Com and Space Rangers 2.

I guess I would like to see Ultima X with Richard Garriott back at the helm. But it’s probably not possible to catch that lightning in a bottle again.

A proper Unreal 2, with the same epic scope and atmosphere of the first, would be pretty cool.

See, I don’t think Ultima 7 needs a sequel. I think it needs a remake. Bring the game, as it was, to new tech, revamp the combat system, add some quality VO, and that’s that. I’d play it forever until I die.

Why not? I’d love a new ultima, and saying U7 in particular indicates that he enjoys nonshitty games.

Archon III

Well, considering people still haven’t topped Ultima 7, I wouldn’t expect any sequel to have any chance either. (Also I include Ultima 7.5 as part of Ultima 7).

Interstate 76 or Tie Fighter

Soul Calibur 4 does look to be shaping up nicely.

Mail Order Monsters. Star Control 3. King of Dragon’s Pass.

What, I only get one vote? Well, then combine them all into one game!

Good call.