You have to compete in a duel to the death

Seeing as I am restricted to a year, I propose that we get a year to build sail-driven land-boats, then battle on the nevada desert. Duel administrators must provide cannon!

That’s more of a team thing, though.

Definitely shirt-shitting.

Thread winner!

fucking

Obviously we’re the only two who take dueling to the death conditions seriously!

Next up: how to get away if you were being chased by the police!

Suicide. First one to successfully off oneself is the winner. Loser is killed at the end of one year (since it’s a duel to the death). If neither person suicides by the end of one year, both are killed.

The only way to survive this game is to team up with your opponent to hunt down and destroy the jerk that proposed the silly duel in the first place.

My problem with all of these is that a proper duel to the death should involve killing the other person in some way, not just some contest that results in the loser being killed. The death must be integral to the competition.

So far I think that Rimbo has the only viable solution.

Russian roulette with a Glock, opponent goes first.

R’s suggestion works as well.

LMAO…

I’ll take an actual duel to the death with bare hands. I’m fairly confident that I could kill somewhere in the nautre of 80-90% of the posters on the board with relative ease.

You think? On QT3? Home of the Side Suto?

I thought the Lawn Darts suggestion was a good one.

statistics

Clearly I should’ve elaborated on the beard-off…

I’d pick jumping rope, you have to average a certain number of jumps per minute for as long as you can. This would allow the occasional missed jump.

I’d go with this because I’ve been jumping rope for years, it is very hard when you first start, 30 seconds can be grueling, but as you build some muscle memory and a bit of rhythm you can do it for 1/2 hr at a pretty good clip without dying*.

My bet is very few Qt3ers are jumping a lot of rope.

Show us your “Master of Melee” Certification or you are full of shit.

*EDIT Pre-emptive joke: Yes, just like masturbation.

Read the rules again, BlueJackalope. And then a third time.

The idea that it has to be something we haven’t practiced is tricky. You could choose things like learning a new instrument, I guess, if you feel artistically inclined. The standardized tests are good choices, since there is a way to measure a winner.

I say spelling bee, cos I’m pretty sure I could beat Johnny Kung Fu Badass at one of those.

I would kick. your. ass.

I know who I don’t want to face in a Jerk-off…uh…who can be a bigger Jerk contest I mean.

As long as we are at it, a duel to the “death” usually implies that the contest itself will result in the loser’s death. How is the “death penalty” portion of this duel being meted out?

Y’all are children. I get 5 o’clock shadow at 10 AM. I grew a fu manchu typing this sentence.