You know you want it

Cameron’s house!

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/370-Beech-Street_Highland-Park_IL_60035_1109385563

My god… I just had a nerdgasm even contemplating it.

Heard that on the radio. Interesting that it’s 5300 sq ft. Doesn’t look that big. Detached garage in a separate building? I don’t understand the arrangement.

Does it come with the car collection?

Oh you bet I want it. Moving it across the Atlantic might be a bit difficult though.

Respectfully

krise madsen

Yeah, the famous part of the house is really basically a glass walled garage. It’s two buildings, the other one has the kitchen, bedrooms, etc.

There should be some kind of tinting mechanism on those windows or something.

I’d be highly paranoid of bears watching me masturbate.

Cameron: [Cameron’s in his car] He’ll keep calling me. He’ll keep calling me until I come over. He’ll make me feel guilty. This is uh… This is ridiculous, ok I’ll go, I’ll go, I’ll go, I’ll go, I’ll go. What - I’LL GO. Shit.
[Turns the engine on then turns it off and hits the passenger seat]
Cameron: God Damn it!
[Turns the car on and revs it up]
Cameron: Ahhhhhh! Shit!
[Gets out of the car]
Cameron: That’s it!
[Paces behind the car and jumps up and down in frustration]

Considering it is in the suburbs of chicago… I would be more worried about a different set of “bears” watching me masturbate.

Unless that is what you were referring to.

Yeah that works too.

This is way too cool. If only I had money to burn. Wouldn’t it be the ultimate in geek coolness to say “yeah I live in Cameron’s house.”

One missing item for me though … the room where I can stack shit on the floor that I really don’t need but I hang on to for far too long. Also, made in the 50’s and (assuming) all the power outlets in the floor or inside walls only. Eeeep. That wouldn’t sit well with my very electronic life.

Did they fix the hole in the back of the garage? It looks like they did, lame.

EDIT: It should be as-is at the end of the movie, hole in the back wall and sweet car (ok maybe just the frame of a sweet car) down in the ravine.