You shouldn't pay more than $80 for the SNES Classic

Hah, only Target reporting any stock so far is 88 miles away with 55 units. I’m sure the others will get some, just amusing that’s the only one reporting in so far.

All the Walmarts in this area are reporting around 20 with a couple 30+ exceptions.

All the Targets near me are not showing stock numbers. I’m going to head over there around 7 and if there’s a line a mile long I’ll just come back home.

Sitting in a wallmart 12th in line with a buddy.

They have 35 supposedly.

Should have brought something to do.

2.5 hours to go.

Ugh…

Edit: and one secured, skipped the optional book. Some really shifty folks showed up towards the end and tried to buy folks placeholders. Glad to be home.

I just got an email from Walmart saying my preorder from August which has been showing “scheduled for delivery on September 29th” since then suddenly became backordered. In fact, if I check the order status on Walmart.com right now it still says arrives by Friday September 29th. Classy of them to sting me along for two months so I never bothered to make any other arrangements.

Good luck everyone!

Toys R Us should be worth trying. I don’t know about the states, but every location in Canada is getting at least 50. Asked around at the mall today. All of the electronics stores received many more than they expected.

Just saw several at my local Target after lunch, so anecdotally, they seem to be doing a better job of keeping up with demand than with the NES.

My friend is a manager there and when discussing the NES last year he said when they got new shipments they’d be gone within an hour of opening.

Got mine yesterday. This should be Amazon second sending. I didn’t make the first one they did at release but they kept telling me it would happen… .I didn’t believe them but they came through.

I’m looking for one at retailish price if anyone spots one they are willing to ship.