Your current favorite tv character

“You are a Starfleet captain. You believe in service, sacrifice, compassion, love…” ~Captain Pike to himself

Not gonna lie, I also liked Captain Lorca. He was a great wartime captain, and he had an even better sendoff. That’s what made this iteration of Pike stand out all the more. Truly this is Starfleet.

Yeah, I loved watching both of them portray their characters with incredible charisma and talent, but Pike had the added bonus of actually being likable!

His linear algebra lecture scene was great. I was tickled silly, and not just because I was teaching linear algebra that week.

“Because Truman has the answers. Truman always has the answers!”
“But we could have known the answer.”
“Did you?”
“…no.”

But in the end there’s no topping Abed for me. Surely there will never be such a pure incarnation of TV itself ever again.

Here’s another top tier character though, from another show that bled characters as badly as Community.

“I was done for eating some pick & mix.”

Nooooo. I hated that guy!

The worst part is he couldn’t even die!

She’s my vote.

“Angel!”

Moira Rose from Schitt$ Creek.

This series is so good! Glad that was your choice or I would have missed it.

Yeah it rocks hey. Season 2 release should be later this year!

‘The Deep’ is also a really great character in the show, the way your perception of him changes several times as the series goes on. Kind of a complex interesting arc. I think he has one of funniest moments as well as one of the most disturbing…

I need to throw in…

This counts as current because they just made a new episode of Parks and Rec a couple weeks back.

That’s a solid answer. We’re rewatching Parks and I’d forgotten about the permit Ron hands to a police officer… just a piece of paper on which he had typed, “I can do what I want.” LOL

On the super hero front, I’m watching Doom Patrol and Robotman is pretty good, not sure he dethrones Homelander but his "what the fuck"s crack me up almost every time.