Your game of E3?

So do we know if Ellie can swim yet?

We do not. I don’t think they’d want to spoil that kind of vital detail at E3.

I’d have to say Assassins Creed Odyssey and Hitman 2. Probably because I wasn’t expecting them at all.
Also very intrigued by Halo Infinity.

All the good ideas are taken

That seems like a pretty good idea, where did she get it from if it wasn’t original?

What? That’s lame. What if you’re a fat dog who is also a vampire, and you need to try to find the weakest people to win over to give you scraps but when they bend over to do so you bite them on the neck and make them vampires, so they can help you grow your group of underlings - a dinner party of DOOM.

So, Vampug? ;)

vampug

SCARY

Your game of E3?

Cyberpunk without a shadow of a doubt.

This was posted in the Nintendo thread for some reason, so I’m going to repost it here.

That Resident Evil 2 remake gave me the nostalgias, I bought a PlayStation twenty years ago just so I could play that and FF7. I’m probably going to have to buy that remake.

I was surprised to see that on their list. I enjoyed watching other people play RE games, but never really enjoyed playing them myself until RE5.

This one looks like it has more natural RE5-like controls though. If it’s a remake of RE2 though, won’t it be filled with really cheesy dialog and painful voice acting? Or are they re-doing all that too?

The article you linked on EG says this about the RE2 remake:

changes to the flow to keep us on our toes, and the intense, dark and foreboding atmosphere of the early games, mercilessly stripped of the camp factor they have acquired with age. It’s terrifying.

So sounds like removing some or most of the cheese is part of the changes.

I would think so, I mean you change too much and it’s just a new game. Also, that weirdly gothic police station with the bizarre RE-like locks and traps? I mean, you have to keep all that too.

Hard to compare a bunch of games I haven’t played yet, but I guess the game I’ve thought about the most this week is Beyond Good & Evil 2. So I guess I’ll go with that. We don’t know a whole lot about it but I really like the look of it and I can’t wait to play it. Probably years from now.

But man, overall I’m pretty happy with this E3. Saw a lot of stuff that looks super cool. Also I’m back to being excited about Crackdown 3, just one of the two dozen AAA games launching on February 22, 2019.