Zalman Theatre Surround Sound Headphones

I was wondering if anybody here has any experience with these headphones?

http://www.pcclub.com/product_details.cfm?itemno=A5124310

They’re not very good and those things sticking off the sides of the earpieces are annoying. The Turtle Beach Earforce headphones are much, much better, though a bit more expensive.

Now they’re making headphones? Zalman is just sticking the brand name on a third-party product, right?

They work but are heavy.
Trust makes a pair that does the same but weigh less and look slightly better - and they’re just as good… er bad.

Get an X-FI the stuff they can fool your ears into hearing on a regular set of earphones are amazing and actually better, even though these makes real surround (the seperate “speakers” are very close, so there’s a limit to how much they can do)

Thanks for the input. My wife had me move my computer and now she complains about the noise I make when I blast somebody, so I was looking for some decent multi channel headphones.

I use the Gainward surround sound phones myself. The positional audio is FANTASTIC with these, where Zalmans seem to be met with a ‘meh’ when I check around.

Unfortunately, they feel pretty cheap. Which they are. And one of my drivers already blew. I mean, I’ve had the product for a while, but not THAT long…

Myself, I’m gonna get the upcoming Razer card+headset.

I like mine. I haven’t had a chance to really test out how well the surround works, but I’ve been using them as standard phones for about 2 months and they rock. I started today using the surround and so far I’m happy