Zelda Bonus

Looks like the preorder bonus is coming to the US as well:

Pre-order from EBgames.com and receive a disc that contains two games: Zelda Legend of Ocarina and the Legend of Ocarina Time Master Quest.

The latest Legend of Zelda adventure begins with young Link living a peaceful life on a tiny island. One day, Link witnesses a huge, menacing bird that snatches Link’s younger sister and flies away with her. Link follows in hot pursuit. His search for her sets in motion an epic adventure that will have Link sailing the high seas and searching for answers to the mystery behind her disappearance.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=220147

Very cool.

Some early impressions on the demo disk. I’m hoping the flaws he points out aren’t too distracting. Ocarina is one of my all-time favorite games, so I’m pumped. That same site also has some impressions of the new Zelda game, but I don’t want to see any spoilers so I haven’t read them.

Is it March yet?

I love Tokyopia. Great insight into the Japanese gaming scene. I started reading the impressions and had to stop. Spoilers abound. I’m now sick with worry about making it to March without reading more. It sounds like it’s positively incredible.

–Dave