Zombasite: New action RPG from Soldak Entertainment

Version 0.902 is out: patches and changes. This patch makes the clan armory easier to work with, makes it easier to see which NPCs are friends or enemies, improves higher rarity items, increases the movement speed, greatly enhances summons, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Spotted some weirdness in last bit of play

Had a quest to bring a mapmaker from level 4 to the surface. I let the mapmaker join my group as part of my group, quest didn’t complete. One possible reason: two NPCs with same name in same dungeon level.

NPCs also attack chests that hit them with traps even if those chests are opened and worthless.

Going to back this then sit back and wait for 1.0…

I have the disease (Level 2 infection) where I can no longer do damage to zombies. My guess is there is a magic cure to get rid of it, but since half the creatures are zombified, it is difficult for me to attack things and progress further. I think I am at Level 15 or so. I think I’ll just restart.

Has anyone else had their map organized in such a way that there appears to be no entracnces into some areas, or if there are, you have to go a circuitous route through very high level areas because every side bordering the one you need to get to has no entrance?

healing potions cure the zombie infection.

Other things might too.

Version 0.903 is out: patches and changes. This patch greatly reduces multiplayer lag, fixes hunting parties not working sometimes, fixes some characters taking longer for skills than they should, fixes a few crashes, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Thanks Steven.

I had a terrible slow down while I was raiding the other night and there were fires going on. Has anyone had that? Granted, my PC is aging, but I had not expected that from A Soldak Joint. :)

Version 0.904 is out: patches and changes. This patch gives players more control of their clan, makes more clan info visible, adds a Commoner NPC class, fixes the poison cloud issues, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Version 0.905 is out: patches and changes. This patch fixes some multiplayer crashes, fixes several bugs with clan NPCs, and fixes a lot of other minor issues.

Version 0.906 is out: patches and changes. This patch speeds up the Mac build, fixes more multiplayer crashes, makes NPCs smarter, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Thanks for the updates, Steven! Looking forward to 1.0.

Sweet. I have been busy and got away from my game. SO I am debating starting fresh or simply waiting for the release. Hmmm, decisions.

Version 0.907 is out: patches and changes. This patch adds the Death Knight class, adds shared adventures with other clans, improves connecting to multiplayer games, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Version 0.908 is out: patches and changes. This patch fixes the infinite raise bug/slowdowns, makes clans play nice more often with each other, adds a teleport stone, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Version 0.909 is out: patches and changes. This patch adds several new quests, clans can now complement/insult others, adds more new events, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

I need to dive back into this during my break. Thanks for your hard work, Steven!

Version 0.911 is out: patches and changes. This patch optimizes networking some, smooths animation changes better, improved many effects, decreased hunt/forage times, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Yay to decrease in hunt/forage times!!!

Version 0.912 is out: patches and changes. This patch fixes another slowdown, makes clans discovery one another more, improves music, gives oil of purification more uses, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Version 0.913 is out: patches and changes. This patch improves Nemesis stuff, improves effects, fixes some crashes, improves crafting, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.