Zombasite: New action RPG from Soldak Entertainment

Nice! Have a happy new year, Steven.

Version 0.914 is out: patches and changes. This patch makes clans much more likely to make allies, improved lots of effects, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Grr. One of these days this thread is going to get bumped with a 1.0 announcement.

-Tom

Oh i forgot about this one. I am glad someone bumped it for any reason. It’s no secret I love a good co-op.

Version 0.915 is out: patches and changes. This patch makes clans much more unique, gives several clans unique trade abilities, makes clans adventure much more, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

This is our biggest game, so it is taking a while. :) Hopefully you guys don’t feel that I’m posting here too much.

Not at all, I’m just patiently waiting for 1.0, so the updates on development are welcome.

Not at all. Just when I forget about this game a tasty tidbit shows up. I think it’s a good amount of info coming in.

I love that you’re posting here as much as you do! I get a little thrill each time I see the thread bumped and then I click on it and see it’s still in progress, and I have to tell my thrill to chill out, dude, and wait for the game to be done. :)

-Tom

Version 0.916 is out: patches and changes. This patch makes clans more unique, balances clan relations better, improves many more effects, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Version 0.917 is out: patches and changes. This patch replaces hunting timer with expedition points, adds adventure expedition, upgrades lots of skills, adds several new special rooms, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Keep 'em coming, Steven. Hop on the 1.0 hype train, choo-choo!

when 1.0 hits I’d love to do some longer term coop

0.0917? According to my calculations, this means there can be no more than 83 version updates before official release. w00t! 1.0 imminent!

-Tom

I apparently need to get back to work. :)

How does this game compare to Din’s Curse? The screenshots look similar…

New things: Zombie mechanics, many new zombie monsters, new skill mechanics like traits (skills that greatly change things
unlocked at higher level of attributes) & support skills (skills that modify other skills), better unique monsters (more
tactics, taunting, better enhancements, etc), better graphics (normal/spec maps), many new quests, crafting mechanics, all NPCs
in town are yours, and much more.

Wow, I guess I haven’t been following this as close as I should have but love Din’s Curse and that synopsis Steven sounds great.
As soon as the official release version hits I’m in.

Also Steven is there any changes or improvements in the UI for this game, that’s one thing I think imo needed an update from Din’s.
I couldn’t see the UI in any of the the pics at the game site.

The UI was pretty much the same from Din’s / Drox, from what I saw. I agree that it’s something that could really use an upgrade at some point in the future (easy to do in a world of limitless resources and time, I’m sure :)).

It has new graphics but from a layout perspective, it is basically a combination of Din’s Curse and Drox Operative. Anything specifically you are hoping changed?