Zombasite: New action RPG from Soldak Entertainment

Actually it was more the visuals that needed an upgrade I thought, the UI always seemed to be a bit dated compared to the rest of the games graphics, which I had no problems with.
So new graphics is exactly what I was looking for in UI improvements.

Version 0.918 is out: patches and changes. This patch makes monsters more unique, adds more ways to deal with NPCs, optimizes singleplayer and multiplayer better, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Version 0.919 is out: patches and changes. This patch fixes a few crashes and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Version 0.920 is out: patches and changes. This patch allows some monsters to pickup and use items, fixes a big slowdown in multiplayer, fixes a bunch of quests not showing up, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

We also have a new trailer that we released yesterday.

Yay! Thanks man!

Version 0.922 is out: patches and changes. This patch adds zombie threat bar, makes level modifiers and quests more distinct, improves nemesis stuff, makes NPC created items better, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Version 0.923 is out: patches and changes. This patch mostly just fixes a lot of medium to small issues.

No more than 77 new builds until it’s out! :)

-Tom

Version 0.924 is out: patches and changes. This patch makes town attacks more unique, cleans up the UI some, gives more control over NPCs, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Only 76 builds to go! HOME STRETCH

Oh, and boughted.

When it hits .947, I’m in.

So, you are saying I should make the next version 0.947? :)

Haha, that was exactly what I was thinking when I read that.

Absolutely.

Steven, I ran into a nasty bug. I was exploring the world when a named enemy decided that spamming me to death was the way to go. He continually flooded me with messages how he was so much more bad-ass now that he had a new item, and I continued to receive messages about how a new waypoint was added to his location. The messages just kept flooding in and wouldn’t stop. Message spam – that is certainly a new enemy technique!

That bug seems to be when a nemesis human boss gets new items (or shows they’re getting new items)

Another bug I’m seeing is random parasites spawning in town- triggering town is under attack, but no message- usually the villagers deal with them, but sometimes someone ends up infected on rare occasions.

Which version was this in?

This is probably not a bug. You probably have someone with a stage 2 carrier infection.

patch .0924

Thanks. I fixed something like this a few patches back, but it looks I didn’t completely fix it.

There’s no message indicating a villager is infected.