Welcome to the new Quarter to Three forum

Huzzah!

You’ll need to crop it into something resembling a square, then visit your user preferences page and click the edit button next to the avatar.

Nice work Tom & Wumpus

Yes, excellent work.

Thanks Tom, Wumpus, Clay, and everyone else who made this happen. I’m super excited for the new forum!

The old forums will be available for a couple of weeks here:

They are read-only and you must be logged-in to view.

Yeah the endless scroll absolutely KILLS my OCD.

There ya go Mr. Asher.

Way to go @tomchick!

Who am I? Why am I here?

Only a couple of weeks? I thought they were a permanent archive? Or is that going out the window since there are only a few days of limbo posts that weren’t imported?

Hello new forums! :D

The latter. If not for the 6 day interregnum, we’d just turn it off entirely. All the other 13+ years of posts are here.

Ah, I thought it was a permanent archive as well. But stusser is right. Everything except for the posts from Limbo Week exist here now. If you want anything from that period, go grab it and repost it on Discourse!

-Tom

If we leave it up, I need to keep patching it. And Tapatalk too, gosh, I’m gonna miss patching Tapatalk every week!

I still don’t even know what Tapatalk is.

-Tom

Ask @habibi , he worked for them until they had a falling out over a competitive ping-pong tourney.

It’s OK if limbo week dies. Only concern is In 10 years we may uncover an earth threatening illuminati conspiracy, the undoing of which hinges on info only found in that one week of posts.

I’m not dropping the database, it will be backed up just in case Nicholas Cage hid the location of the ark of the covenant in one of those posts and his son comes lookin’.

Now @stusser can sleep over the weekends without needing to patch up Qt3? Arrgghhhhh, my evil plans thwarted by Discourse!!

@tomchick, you don’t need to know Tapatalk now that you have a sexy mobile offering!