Who's the most famous cow in the world?

Cosigned.

Definitely the white and black spotted cows from the Chic-Fil-A ads.

EAT MOR CHIKIN

why the hell did I just post that? —^

A better question: since when do you ask why after you post something? :)

surprisingly often

I want to know which of you is skipping your assignment of monitoring Tom’s med consumption. He’s obviously either skipping something necessary, or taking something unnecessary.

What about the happy California cows?

Your mom.

The cow that got pushed into the machine.

I was going to vote for the Chicago cow too, but it turns out that she was a just a myth.

Oh, and cows aren’t ‘dudes’ – which disqualifies a number of the other suggestions in this thread.

No contest. The cow that jumped over the moon is the most famous cow ever. Sure, history does not remember her name and she didn’t survive reentry, but I don’t think anyone who was alive at the time will forget seeing her shooting star as her thick, black coat burned off in the upper atmosphere. Nor will they forget the succulent, tender flavor of meteorite barbecue she inadvertently invented that day.

How about the great cow guru in Cows with Guns

I’d go with the purple cow since it’s the only cow I know of that is also a drink.

I thought that calf that hung out with Billy Crystal in “City Slickers” was going places, but he turned out to be just another snotnose '90s child actor. A bovine Charlie Korsmo, if you will.