You have got to be kidding me...

Sometimes there are no words…

Florida cop shoots unarmed therapist - was aiming for his autistic patient who was holding a toy truck.

Problem: too many guns, and too much use of them, too quickly, by people who are theoretically the most trained in it.

May I suggest the topic title could be closer to what the article is about?

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail…

PUT THE HAMMER SHAPED GUN DOWN, SIR!

I am not qualified to have a opinion about this, since I don’t live in the united states. Here in europe we sometimes kill suspect too.

Yeah, but they’re normally identified as actual threats, right?

This was a person sitting on the ground with a toy truck and another person laying on his back with his hands in the air holding nothing. The guy holding nothing and not moving even an inch is the one that got shot. I think you’re okay weighing in on at least this one case.

Oh boy, are you ready for more shit-nonsense?

Officer Was Aiming For the Autistic Man, Shot His Unarmed Black Therapist By Accident, Says Miami Police Union Chief

Article

It appeared to the officers that the white male was trying to do harm to
Mr. Kinsey. The officers, realizing and believing that there was a
firearm — many officers thought the white male had a firearm. Only much
later when we’re able to ‘Monday-morning quarterback’ do we find out
that it’s a toy.

Or, you could Sunday afternoon quarterback, and listen to the man on the ground with his hands in the air repeatedly (and audible in recordings) yelling that he was a behavioral therapist, and this man was his patient who was holding a toy truck.

So, the reason we don’t have a dead autistic man, who committed the sin of holding a toy truck in public, is that the policeman was a fucking terrible shot.

So, shaping up to be just another justified shooting. Happy days!

Nah, they shot who they aimed at, it’s just that in the current climate, “We tried to shoot the inoffensive autistic man and missed” is a better picture than “We shot the unarmed black guy”.

Yeah well, what was mister behavioral therapist doing about black on black crime?

He was clearly a racist hate group.

These cops rival ED-209 for their sophisticated ability to understand a situation and respond appropriately.

I didn’t have a more descriptive thread title because at some point your brain just cannot wrap it’s head around how awful things have become.

A prophet is you!