10th (TENTH) ANNUAL QT3 SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE!!

I’m in!

Yeah, it’s hit and miss, and small parcels marked gift are likely to slip through, but in my experience it’s not unusual for them to be stopped. I once ordered a pc game from an American retailer, who was kind enough to mark down the price on label, but the post office still opened it, apparently checked the retailers website for the price and sent me a bill for $40.

The reason for the customs fee (in Denmark) is that the government decided to outsource parcel checks to the postal service some years ago, and since they have to spend time and resources on the checks, they were allowed to collect the fee. I’m pretty sure it’s a good enough deal for them, that they’re actually more zealous than the customs agents of yesteryear. Still, a small parcel will probably slip through, but it’s not a certainty.

I’m in again!

I’m in! I look at this thread every year and I worry about being a disappointing Gift giver and I tell myself “next year”. Well enough of that, this year is it!

Hoping Fire is capturing all us later entries :)

I have updated the list. We’re up to 25 players!!!

I am in again.

Fire, do you need my mailing info again?

If it stays an odd number, how does it work out?

I could figure it out from last year’s page, but if it’s not difficult for you to re-enter your mailing info into this year’s form, that would be easiest for me.

We don’t need even numbers! Because it’s not really a “pairing” – the person you get doesn’t necessarily get you.

Oh… Yeah… Uh… ::embarrassed::

If it’s any consolation, Rich, when you posted that, my first reaction was, “Oh yeah, good question!”

-Tom

Less than a week to go before the deadline for entry.

So excite!!!

signed up proper again.

Yay! So excited to dust off my old scripts and start matching folks.

Thank you again fire for organizing all of this!

Form submitted.

In! (at the last second)