17th Annual QT3 Secret Santa (2023) - a gift exchange game full of friends - new players welcome

What am I supposed to do with this container of rubber chickens?

We have exactly 10 – so, game on!

Coming up next:

_ X _ Post in the thread!
_ X _ Sign up with your information (by 2023-10-29T07:00:00Z )
____ Receive Secret Santee information (on 2023-11-13T08:00:00Z )
____ Send gift to Secret Santee to arrive Opening Week (week of 2023-12-25T08:00:00Z ). DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD THAT YOU’VE MAILED!
____ Send fire.qt3 at gmail shipping confirmation (optional)
____ Receive Secret Santee gift
____ Post in the thread about gift received (optional)
____ Take pictures of opening gift, and post them (Opening week)
____ Have fun!

I have a few ideas.

Coming up next:

_ X _ Post in the thread!
_ X _ Sign up with your information (by 2023-10-29T07:00:00Z)
_ X _ Receive Secret Santee information (on 2023-11-13T08:00:00Z)
____ Send gift to Secret Santee to arrive Opening Week (week of 2023-12-25T08:00:00Z). DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD THAT YOU’VE MAILED!
____ Send fire.qt3 at gmail shipping confirmation (optional)
____ Receive Secret Santee gift
____ Post in the thread about gift received (optional)
____ Take pictures of opening gift, and post them (Opening week)
____ Have fun!

I have received my INFO and am now STALKING

I have received my info and now realize that I was supposed to update my own wishlisty type info like, uh, a long time ago. Will work on that today I hope, hah.

Yeah I suspect my wishlist is… insufficient. If you need ideas Santa please let management know :)

If you are my Santee, please know that I am outside your window right now, taking copious notes. I will not and cannot be stopped until I have found the perfect gift for you. Is that gift a 50-gallon drum of industrial lubricant? Only you and I will know.

And everyone else, once the gifts are opened… :))

I have looked into the possibility of an Amazon wishlist, but as it turns out: making one from scratch is quite hard. It’s not like I have a paper wishlist that I can copy to Amazon or something: I’d have to go browse randomly, to see if there is something I would wish for. Which is, of course, a very luxury problem to have, so I’m not complaining. But if Santa does indeed need more than my Steamlist to work with, let me know and I will step up my game!

Dear @AustinArlitt : Do you have a Steam wishlist you could share with the group or via e-mail, to pass along to your Santa?

I’ll admit I don’t play many games anymore, but I do have a small Steam wishlist.

A wild shadow of chernobyl has appeared! I generally take this approach to secret santa. If I can’t find something I think that person would enjoy, I send something I’m passionate about.

Dear @anonymgeist : Your Santa would like to know your t-shirt size. Please post here or message me for relay. Thank you!

Info received and stalking engaged!

XL would fit me just fine!

Right, noob question here: if I were contemplating to buy some Steam games for my Santee (not saying I am, mind you!), could I do that now, during the sale, and gift them later? Or do they show up as gifts in their account right away, in which case I’d better wait for the December sale? Probably the latter, but I’m not sure, so if anyone can enlighten me, by all means!

Awesome, thanks! And now, Santa asks: What is your shirt size?

I’m a medium!

Dear @Ex-SWoo : Santa informs me that a package is on its way to you. Please do not read the labels affixed to it as they contain spoilers.

Dear @Editer : Santa informed me about 8 days ago (oops, my bad) that 2-3 packages would be delivered possibly as early as tomorrow (i.e., 7 days ago). Contents are not wrapped so I hope you didn’t peek!

Dear @anonymgeist : Santa would like you to know your package is being reassembled prior to shipment.

Dear @Kadath : Santa wishes me to tell you an UNWRAPPED package will be arriving Thursday or Friday. Look for “QT3” as the company name and then read/open/unwrap no further!