2017 Frame Game

Aww was it just the chainsaw and the zombies? I play very few zombie games and I thought there were chainsaws in all zombie games. I was trying to be subtle with the heart shaped cutouts in the chainsaw blade. I’d bet that’s unique to Lollipop Chainsaw.
But yes, Lollipop Chainsaw it is, take it away Kyosho!

Is that the Bayonetta of zombie games? Never heard of it, but boy, what a classy snap!

I love this game, there are a lot of good things in it but there are also things that are not good. Like I said before I don’t play zombie games so I couldn’t tell but regardless I’d hesitate to compare this game to Bayonetta.

Actually, the weird arms on the zombies (weapons?) were a bit wacky. Then I noticed the chainsaw, and thought “wacky zombies and a chainsaw” and since SadleyBradley had already guessed a Dead Rising, it’s the only game I could think of that might fit. I’ve never actually played it. Nearly bought it once. Still might some day.

Anyhow, onto the next one! And, apologies up front if this is a little low quality. Got it from a youtube video.

https://i.imgur.com/l1CKQ7C.jpg

Quake 2

Nope, but I can definitely see why you’d think that.

Is it a glory kill from DOOM 2016?

Nope. Though, again, I can totally see that with the color palette and all.

It’s pretty red so how about Mars: War Logs?

Nope.

Tiny bits of UI for you.

Welp, I admit I took a screenshot from a part of the game that might throw people off, intentionally. But I didn’t think it’d be this bad. Heh. Here, have all of it except most of the UI. I think this should be enough? Hopefully some one will recognize this UI. If not, I think they will in the full screen. We’ll see.

Oh is that Prototype?

@arrendek Yep! I was getting worried. You’re up.

I have zero idea of what is being displayed in this snap!

I really liked Prototype. Didn’t like the end of it as much and just youtubed the last 10 minutes of it, lol. Got the sequel and it wouldn’t work on my machine, at all. Black screen on game load. That was before refunds so I just sort of had to suck it up. Made me mad and now I won’t play it (even though it will probably work now, lol).

New frame:

Shadow Blasters?

Moonstone

Blaster Master?