2017 Frame Game

Looks like a lot of black area still in that shot. Maybe one more reveal with half of that or so?

UI element to go!

I’ve completely drawn a blank here. Guessing the same for everyone else. Next frame, @Lamalo ?

Yeah, I got nothing either. Uncle!

Crap, forgot about this thread. Sorry.

Here’s the full image. If nobody gets it by tomorrow morning(about twelve hours from now) I’ll find another game.

Hint: Like the previous game, this game’s story was also written by a known author.

Advent Rising?

Yup! You’ve got it!

Finally. I was despairing a little. Beads of sweat were forming on my head, thinking of somehow coming up with more frames. I can sleep tonight!

Admittedly it had more to do with knowing Orson Scott Card wrote it than the game itself ;)

It was in the era of my actually liking his books. That time has passed. All that remains of my fondness is Ender’s Game. Never again will I buy a new book of his.

Now the pressure is on you. Go!

Identify this game.

So little - though the colors and art do remind me a little of something. Maybe Clockwork Empires?

Sorry, but I have a limited number of things to reveal here.

And not Clockwork Empires.

Railroad Tycoon 2?

Oh, heh, I mean resolution/size.

Not my screen, so had to do the best with what I had. Lets just say most screenshots were not… visually appealing.

Nope.

Hah. I’ve played the game to the (cliffhangerish) finish and I didn’t recognize that, even if it did look a lot familiar. :)

Dungeon Siege?

Derby Stallion 3D

Master of Magic, town view?

Children of the Nile?