2017: Whither Democrats?

It’s annoying because when I see 20 unread posts on here I click on it and expect that Triggercut has got some data to share with us or something. If you want to do your thing, at least make a separate thread for it. Or maybe actually try dealing with whatever problem you have. I know I’ve asked you this before, but serious question, do you take any stimulants?

Dude he’s the one who posted the 50 rabbit memes!! I don’t take stimulants. That would be dangerous for me I think.

So no argument from you about that? I did ask you that before on your banned account. Wow. I’m so proud of myself. I must be Sherlock Holmes to have unmasked you.

I know you think you’re the troll in this situation. I’m sorry to have to tell you this, but you are in fact the lolcow. Your need to answer everything within 5 minutes proves that you are legit mentally ill and possibly on drugs, so you’re not in any position to claim “it’s just a prank, bro”.

Prompt replies to messages, or emails, is not a mental illness. However, more neurotic people tend to do that kind of thing. Type-A personalities.

Documenting your own culture does not interfere with the activities of someone from another culture. So it’s not the same.

I referred to the Moors and Romans. In both cases, the culture was preserved even as they both lost power and influence.

And power is what this is really about. There is no way for low fertility rates to destroy a group’s culture, but it can certainly reduce their power. But I don’t really have any sympathy for a group in that situation.

But there isn’t necessarily racial animus if I’m acting to preserve my own culture, right? That’s the core of racism. I agree with you that one path has a more direct impact on other cultures, but really, trying to spread your culture will come at the expense of spreading another culture, anyway.

Don’t get me started on what the Romans did to ensure that! Somehow I think their tactics might not meet your approval today. I do agree with you that some aspects of declined cultures can survive in some respects.

Wow. Found the guy who never read Dionysius of Halicarnassus and thinks Roman culture just sprouted out of the ground.

But anyway, your views on history and such aren’t as interesting as you are yourself. What made you come back here? On some level do you hope to convince anyone here, or are you purely trolling? My “white culture” includes a guy from some country in the Middle East who taught me that I’m supposed to care about people who are in desperate need like you, so I’m compelled to ask, is there any way I can help you out of what is obviously not a happy time in your life?

I’ll have you know I took Latin in high school! Really, I do not understand the accusation that wanting to preserve culture in some capacity is ‘racist.’ It may be boneheaded, but I can think of reasons to do it that involve zero animus towards other cultures. The logic would simply be: Your culture has a thriving spot, ours is in danger; let us enact protectionist measures to save our own rich culture. If you think that’s racist, imagine it’s not a white culture.

Re: the other stuff, I’d rather not bore the other people on the forum with your personal questions, so maybe send me a personal message for that kind of question? I will tell you that my main goal is to round out my understanding of political issues that I see only the right-leaning perspective on during my day, because this is useful for my job and general understanding of the world. For example, two days ago, I supported Trump’s tariffs and tough talk on Canada, but posters here helped me realize that (a) the dairy issue is trivial economically, and Trump is blowing it out of proportion; (2) there’s other protectionist policies, aside from tariffs, that the US imposes already in the dairy industry, namely huge subsidies and byzantine regulatory protocols, that Trump is silent about. So, this has changed my view in a meaningful way that has helped me personally and professionally.

In terms of why I engage people who are clearly just being antagonistic, that is a personal failing of mine, and it would be best to ignore that. In terms of whether I want to change anyone’s views, no, although I’d like to give them interesting perspectives at least. As far as whether this is a tough time in my life, this weekend has been fairly unhappy, but otherwise things are going well.

Oh look white nationalism. Awesome. Even with excuses how his racism isn’t bad cause he doesn’t hate those inferior races, he’s preserving his magical never-existed culture!

We see Native American cultures walling themselves off from the rest of America to avoid assimilation and further cultural ruin. Is that also inappropriate? Why or why not? In your understanding, wouldn’t that be a display of ‘racial animus’ on their part as well?

Of course not – it’s just a reflection that they want to preserve their culture against a much bigger culture that will be fine despite their actions. The principle doesn’t change because the people are white, unless you just don’t like white people and hate white culture. That’s it’s own arguably racist argument, but you’d no longer be arguing whites are ‘racist’ in that context.

Fuck off fascist.

As I already said, it’s racist if you are trying to erect new barriers between cultures. You can “preserve your culture” in a racist way, or in a non-racist way.

There is no “white culture”. As for whatever it is that you want to preserve, it is certainly not “yours”.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/52928116/see-this-guy-he-gets-it.jpg

Mostly, whites want him to go away and troll somewhere else. Yet white culture is still somehow his. Clearly, we’re the ones who are confused and need to be enlightened.

You mean the obviously staged hug? Where one of them misses their cue and the kid goes in for the hug too early?

Really? That strikes you as genuine?

Are you kidding? I mean, seriously, you see Trump and his administration as benefiting gay rights?

And you think that’s what Trump is doing?

So, just to be clear, you don’t see and acknowledge the daily failures of this administration, its gross incompetence, and its treasonous behavior overseas?

On some level, if you actually like what you’re seeing from Trump at this point, then there is little that can be discussed with you, because you actually LIKE the stuff that other folks here detest.

So the new strategy is to feed the troll until he explodes? Have you tried offering him a wafer thin mint?

Hey now, yesterday was a big day for gman.

First he learned that Trump’s tariffs on our allies aren’t awesome, but actually stupid and senseless acts from a whiny baby.

Then he learned that Germany hasn’t (yet) actually descended into an uncontrolled Muslim-immigrant-fueled hellscape of roving rape gangs.

We still have some work to do educating him about “European” culture, and about how he doesn’t actually own it, and about how there’s nothing to “save,” but I’m confident we’ll get there!

I mean yeah, he could have actually used his own brain to find this stuff out, but he gave us the opportunity to tell him the truth. So that’s a win/win, right?

Hey, everyone: @arrendek’s Tampermonkey script is awesome for ignoring people.

It doesn’t matter if he does or doesn’t recognize it. It doesn’t even matter if he agrees or disagrees with any particular Trump action/behaviour. Gman is a full on tribalist and Trump is tribe. Everything Trump does will either be approved off or, in case of disapproval, explained away no matter the amount of reality warping required. You can literally see him do this pretty much every response to you.

Trump could hand over the national treasury to Russia and Gman and all his fellow tribalists would still support him, no matter if they agree with the act or not. As long as Trump is sticking it to that damn liberal bubble tribe, that’s all what matters.