2018 Frame Game

Man, I barely played that game. Don’t think I’ve ever even seen that level. But hey, I was close, right? I said Pod, and in that game, you race in pods, right? Haha.

In Pod you drive robust looking cars, the name is an acronym that means “Planet of Death”.

I always find it remarkable how poorly games of this era aged e.g. Both this one and Pod have a tiny resolution textured disgustingly spread over a massive polygon. Did we ever think this looked good?

In motion, it’s not that bad. But 3D never looked good!

Pods in Star Wars Episode 1: Racer, no pods in POD, yeah.

@nijimeijer Poke.

Yup yup. I’ve got this and the box thread. Tomorrow night!

It is the hardest part. Well, not when we have to guess a game by identifying one pixel :-)

@nijimeijer Poke-poke…

Sorry; I meant to post tonight, but I’m traveling for work and apparently the Polish can really really really drink vodka and I made the mistake of trying to keep up a bit. I need to sleep off both the plane trip and I don’t know how many shots. A lot.

Okay; Frame Game first. Then I’ll move on to Box Art.

Metal Gear Solid 2?

SimHelicopter?

No to both.

Probably a bit early for me to be guessing again, but GTA4?

I’ll not guess since I’m still tired and overworked and stressed (but hey, company is saved for now!) and as such wouldn’t be very keen on providing new frames if I guess right, but I have a couple guesses I’ll keep to myself. ;)

Spiderman 2

Woohoo! Glad to hear that.

For guess: Cities in Motion

Nope to all!

Hulk Ultimate Destruction?

No correct guesses yet (although I’m glad someone guessed Hulk Ultimate Destruction since that’s one of the best open world games ever). Next frame -