2019 Frame Game - All Are Welcome!

Yeah, not a foggy clue.

Pumpkin Devouring His Balloons

Angry (at balloons) Bird?

That can’t be a real game. :)

Oh it’s very real, very good, very multi platform.

According to Google Image Search it’s the First Day of Ramadan. No idea if that’s PC or XBOX though.

Seriously? That’s awesome XD

Well, I’m intrigued, but have no idea what it is!

It was Black Bird, the Defender, or perhaps more appropriately Phantasy Zone take of Onion Games (An indie studio formed with former Japanese videogames companies victims, not to be mistaken with indie programming genius Onion Soft)
As usual with their games, there is a very simple basic gameplay loop, which is refined with tons upon tons of secrets and hidden combo mechanics. The esthetics is somewhat distinctive (in this game’s case, the soundtrack is quite remindful of the Nightmare before Christmas I thought).
I picked it because Onion Games is releasing their Dandy Dungeon game, free from the Free-to-play corset of the original publisher this week — but not free at all, as it is priced around 20 euros.
I’ll try to find something else impossible to guess shortly, in my continued attempt to become the @peterb of the game’s screenshots thread!

The second boss sends out huge bouncing balls, that split into smaller ones repeatedly if you shoot at them. The snap was the first boss fight, though.

This is an easy game.

Sorcery?

Screenshot is missing colors. :(

Obra Dinn Dragonis

Antichamer

@Left_Empty poke