2019 Frame Game - All Are Welcome!

You know what, I think I know this game. I was just watching footage of it and one thing that struck me was the idea of chains wrapping around the screen until you defeated all the enemies. I put on my wishlist, it looked like a blast.

River City Girls?

It’s funny, it’s what I was thinking about looking at the style of the pink bag, but is that even out yet?

It is, that’s why I was looking at it just last weekend. I saw a gif of it somewhere and thought “holy shit, that looks great” and so I watched some reviews, and wishlisted it. Seems like a cool Switch game to play, but it’s also on Steam.

Uh, I think that Nintendo event kind of killed the thunder of a lost of releases of that weekend, some publishers must regret scheduling those!

Correct!

I’ll update with the full frame after work tonight some time. I’ve only put about an hour into it, but so far it’s great. I was tempted by a friend on twitter who’s been playing it, so when I needed a new frame game pick I figured that was as good an excuse as any to pull the trigger.

So far it’s colorful and genuinely funny and the fighting is really solid. Based on early impressions I’m glad I picked it up.

Did you get it on PC or Switch?

New Frame!

Switch.

Thanks!

Baldur’s Gate 2

Druidstone

Icewind Dale?

What?! HOW.

Indeed, it is IWD - specifically, the Enhanced Edition!

Distinctive hand drawn art of pre 3D crap Bioware, and screen ratio.

Harrumph.

What Left_Empty said. I’ll put a new frame up shortly.

And here’s the full River City Girls frame:

None of my ideas fit at one corner or the other of that game shot.

Tell you what, I’ll be nice and tell you the game is 4:3, but you can play it in higher resolutions (including widescreen ones) and it just puts black bars on the sides. So…technically my screenshot IS correct, but, well, in that same way, I’m already showing you both sides of the 4:3 image. I was just too lazy to bother cropping.

Oh, and if you weren’t even talking about it being widescreen, then I just gave that away. So, ehhh.

That looks like a sewer, and as we all know there is but a handful of games with sewer levels.

Dark Cloud 2?