2020 Frame Game - Come Join the Fun This Year!

Nope!

Resistance?

I liked that brown video :)

Layers of Fear

Nope to those!

May as well throw up the next frame before I go to bed.

Dying Light

Not Dying Light.

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Fallout 4?

Doom 2016

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided?

Nope to all those.

Half life Alyx?

I was just thinking the same thing, the mix of mundane and sci fi looks very Half Life.

DING DING DING! Half-Life: Alyx it is! I tried to pick something completely spoiler-free, but still somewhat outside the norm of stuff you see in all the reviews and whatnot. I know a lot of people haven’t been able to play it yet, which is a shame. Also, it’s a frame from my LP which has my silly ass in the corner and my horrible setup with a garbage bag covering my window to improve tracking. Hooray.

@schurem You’re up!

Garbage bag gaming setup gets my nod of aproval. I used to have my 250$ flight stick mounted on a sewer pipe. Now I have a 500E one mounted on bits of scrap metal.

Screenshot will be up soon.

Haha, yeah. “Whatever works!” is my motto. Though, for anyone else, I’d suggest maybe NOT playing VR directly next to a window you could potentially break while flailing and trying to kill zombies. There were at least 3 times during my playthrough that I smacked that window. Luckily the cushion of the garbage bag and the blinds behind it saved it.

here you go, have at it guys :D

Kerbal Space Program, spaceplane design view?