2020 Frame Game - Come Join the Fun This Year!

Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar

I take back my knowing what this is.

There’s a few that looked like my first frames, but I didn’t want to drag this one out after Где – Яйцо

I expect someone’ll have it very soon. @cornchip perhaps?

@kerzain Your last two were pretty good guesses and games I would’ve picked to post.

Lands of Lore 2: Guardians of Destiny

Hah, how’d you know I’d know that? It’s the Pangea table from Epic Pinball.

Oh geez! I was convinced it was some sort of blobber.

The only pinball game I’ve ever played more than 2 minutes is Yoku Island Express.

Rascal!

Winner!

I played Epic Pinball, but mostly the free table (Android). I did play all the others too, but I still don’t remember that one. That font at the bottom is very familiar though.

Toy Factory, Space Journey and Pangea were the free tables in the DOS shareware version.

Weird. Not in the version I played. I played that free Android table for months before getting the full game. And then I didn’t like any of the full version’s tables except for the last one, some kind of alien one, so I ended up playing just Android even after getting the full version.

Like @Rock8man, I played the DOS version and the only free table I had access to was Android.

I misunderstood you, sorry, and thought you were talking about a rerelease for Android phones. That’s an interesting difference. I think the version we had came with a special games pack with the computer (an Acer 486) so maybe that’s why the free list was different? With two good tables (I really did not like Toy Factory), there wasn’t much incentive to buy the rest, though I eventually did. Android was one of the cooler ones from what for me was the full game.

Edit: it looks like the three tables we had were all from Pack 3. We didn’t have Cybergirl, though. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_Pinball#Tables

Frame should be coming tonight.

Starcraft: Ghost

Nice.

@cornchip Poke!

Sorry!

Grand Theft Auto 2

Carmageddon 2

Retro City Rampage?

Zombie Driver