2020 Match 1 of The Resistance: Avalon

I was fine with knight’s proposal, I just wanted a shot for good (me) to hand out cards. But not like this.

I was perfectly willing to have the spotlight shoved into my face. I guess that wasn’t cool.

Exactly. We’re in a really good position right now in terms of information.

You voted No, though.

Oh is that your reasoning? You wanted cards? Awesome.

yea I assumed cuthbert would pick a similar team, and you and him are the same to me.

Well that didn’t work out.

Nope5

@Knightsaber We’re the same! TWINSIES!!

Proposed Team 2C:
@cuthbert <- leader
@knightsaber
@soondifferent
@scottagibson

INITIAL VERSION HAD CASEY AND RHO’S VOTES SWAPPED!!!

Team 2C Vote Results:
@caseyrobinson - Yes EDITED BY LANTZ
@rho21 - No EDITED BY LANTZ
@rowe33 - No
@knightsaber - No
@cuthbert - Yes
@soondifferent - No
@scottagibson - No
@craigm - No
@jorn_weines - No
@snebmi - No

@soondifferent please propose 2D

As a reminder, if 5 teams are not sent in a row evil will win.

Let’s run team 1 again, plus @soondifferent

Point of order: I voted against team 2C.

I’m definitely not voting for that, when I 100% know it’d be dirty.

Normally I’d point out that we should be pretty worried about going to a 5th team since there’s a Chicago Proxy in play. But I know Snebmi is 100% Good so I’m not worried about it.

How can you know that? What did I miss?

No, that’s not a good idea. We have to pass whatever team gets named now. And it is almost sure to fail no matter who we name. Let’s vet team 1.

Team 1B was Rho, Craig, and you (Scott). You want to propose those 3 + Soon.

I know I’m Good and I know Snebmi and Jorn are Good. I saw Jorn’s affiliation and he vetted Snebmi. Therefore if we take the four you propose, it must contain at least 1 Evil as there are only 6 of us total.

Ah, I see. Of course none of us can know about you.

I think good players need to vote for this team, not take the chance. I agree it is a very small chance that Snebmi is evil, but it isn’t zero, and setting ourselves up for an automatic loss would not be clever.

Remember that for Snebmi to be Evil, both Jorn and I have to be Evil also. And I proposed a team that included all 3 of us, with no way of signaling which way to vote. But I’m fine with voting yes on team 2D if that team makes sense, even if it’s unnecessary. But I can’t vote Yes on a team I know is 100% going to fail.

Yes, you’d have to take that position. But I’m not talking to you, I’m talking to everyone else. We can’t know you’re good, so we haven’t accounted for 3 good players yet. And failing one mission beats the hell out of an auto-loss.

Edit: Also, there’s a perfectly obvious way to solve the problem of which of you on your proposed team would have failed the mission, assuming the extremely unlikely possibility that you’re all evil.

EVERONE PLEASE NOTE!!!

I transcribed Rho and Casey’s votes in the wrong column. Rho voted against 2C and Casey voted for it. I have fixed the post above. My complete apologies