2020 Match 1 of The Resistance: Avalon

Aha, I see. Sorry, doing this inbetween other things. I think the reasoning sounds good (for someone who’s not played this), so I’ll open up to @rowe33. Worst that can happen is that he nukes us.

Ya’ll got BSG on the brain. Not that I mind.

Yeah, that’s weird.

Why’s it weird?

Rowe did give it to one of us three.

Two players of unknown alignment and an alignment reveal card in the hands of one of them. He says hey, I’ll give this card to you, and you reveal yourself to me. The other guy says cool. It’s weird.

Oh, probably because I have no idea what I am doing. Maybe it is better if I open up ro Snebmi?

I guess, but Opening Up to Rowe makes sense to me once Jorn has the card because we want to extend the chain and Rowe is the obvious choice since he’s leader. I’d probably be suspicious if he opened up to someone random.

Opening Up to me would have meant either we were both Evil or none of us - since if you were Evil and I was Good and you opened up to me and I revealed you were Evil you would be undeniably Evil - but extending the chain is probably better.

Let me know when you have decided.

Oh, I thought it was done. I’ll shut up now.

I wasn’t reading closely. I agree, he said he was doing it and people have commented. We will go with the initial statement to not cause confusion.

@rowe33 has been informed of @Jorn_Weines’s loyalty.

In the future tag me with an @ as a sign of an official action.

Or else.

Yeah, I think it is better to expand the line.

Well luckily it’s as I expected and Jorn is…a fricking paladin. Seriously, lawful good through & through.

In the Spotlight goes to Jorn
Chicago Proxy goes to Snebmi

No particular reason, just to spread them out. So basically this means Jorn, Snebmi, and I would all have to be evil if either one of them is evil. But they’re not, so that gives us Casey on the evil side, possibly me, depending on how you view things.

I need a 4th for my mission though - any takers?

Me, too, but you didn’t have to reveal to the card dealer to expand the line.

So, the voucher chain is Rowe->Jorn->Snebmi. If Snebmi is evil, all three are evil. If Jorn is evil, Rowe is evil, but Snebmi may still be good. And Rowe can still be evil even if the other two are good.

Updated Scenarios (changed from previous scenarios, so not comparable):

Scenario A: Casey is Evil. I am Good. Jorn is Good. Rowe is Good.
Scenario B: Casey is Evil. I am Good. Jorn is Good. Rowe is Evil.
Scenario C: Casey is Evil. I am Good. Jorn is Evil. Rowe is Evil.
Scenario D: Casey is Evil. I am Evil. Jorn is Evil. Rowe is Evil.
Scenario E: Casey is Good. I am Evil. Jorn is Evil. Rowe is Evil.

For Scenario E to work (the most likely scenario that has me as Evil, Scenario D is fairly ridiculous):

1. Good Casey accidentally distributed OC to Evil Jorn.
  2. Evil Jorn checked Evil Me and said I was Good.
  3. When Good Casey ECed to Evil Me, I decided to say he was Evil for some probably nonstrategic reason.
  4. Good Casey’s team is rejected, ? Rho’s team is approved. After the team passes, Evil Rowe happens to draw Open Up and Evil Jorn links three of the Evils together.

lol45

The amount of luck it would require to orchestrate Scenario D or E is insane and considering there’s still an OC out there, it could all fall apart very very quickly. Either scenario would be pretty much a death sentence for Evil.

Yeah, I’m roughly 50-50 between A and B right now.