@rowe33
@Lantz
@Perky_Goth

No Confidence - rowe33, rowe33
In The Spotlight - CaseyRobinson
Strong Leader - rowe33

Well Casey is definitely Evil.

Hopefully, Rowe isn’t.

I’m going to speed this along since I have 5 Yes votes already.

Team 3A is clean.

That’s 4 Successes, if you want to get detailed.

We will let Team Evil take a stab at Merlin. Good luck you guys, you have like a one in five chance at it.

@scottagibson and @CaseyRobinson have input but @soondifferent decides who to stab in the end. You have 24 hours but it might be easier to just roll dice.

The Good bulldozer was all fueled up this game. I think I’ll give this one the title of Most Boring Game of Avalon Of All Time.

Sorry evil, I should have fell on the sword with the OC, I suck at being evil.

Any thoughts on the bearded one? I’ll review the game later tonight with my thoughts.

First thought is Snebmi or Rowe. Let me look at the votes again.

Also, I’m not sure we did anything wrong here.

Edit:

Snebmi was right on every single team vote except my team, but he can’t see me, so that fits.

Lantz was also right on every team vote except my team.

Rowe was wrong about 2B but he might have been angling for cards.

I’m guessing Rowe too. He wanted to be checked “on account of his NC”. His 2B might be the obligatory Merlin misstep…although I thought that Casey was Mordred? Regardless, I think by 2B good was on the way to victory.

EDIT - Oh I see that you were Mordred. Hm. I think Rowe > Lantz ~ jostly. Jostly because he picked team 1C with the same 2 extras as 1A and 1B, which strikes me as knowledge.

Looking back now, Lantz suggests that someone on the team check someone not on the team with OC. The team was Jostly, Lantz, Perky, so the card would have to go to one of them, and the people who could be checked would be Rowe (by Lantz), Soon (by Jostly), Scott (by Perky).

The suggestion is a smart one by any good player but is it more? That’s two of the three evils in the target group, though only one is visible to a Merlin Lantz. It’s also a good chance for a Percival Lantz to distinguish a Merlin Rowe. And of course Rowe immediately volunteers as you pointed out.

There was just not enough game to get any information.

Yo, @CaseyRobinson, friendly reminder that Avalon is more important than work, and your evil cabal needs you to save the day!

No one ever said such a thing.

5 hours to goooooo.

Yeah man I’m pretty unsure, I would guess among the team one members or maybe @rowe33.

pokes at @soondifferent

Sorry man, but you’re gonna have to pick.

Let’s go with @rowe33 then, stabstabstab

@Knightsaber

You have killed @rowe33 dead.

But @jostly aka Merlin, escapes.

Good wins the most boring Avalon game of all time.

Merlin - jostly
Percival - Perky_Goth
Morgana - CaseyRobinson
The Assassin - soondifferent
Mordred - scottagibson
Loyal Boring Knight - Snebmi
Loyal Boring Knight - rowe33
Loyal Boring Knight - Lantz

I think we should play again because this game was way too short.